Bin file

Username: Bird73

Post Number: 1
i downloaded a movie. i dont know how to view it because there is a bin and cue file.
what can i do?

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3448
Burn it to a disc, the cue file will align the bin file so it will play properly.

Post Number: 2
thks jexx for replying

do i burn the folder or just the files?

Bronze Member
Username: Appzalien

Cleveland, Ohio US of A

Post Number: 51
Right click the cue file and select open with Nero then burn to cd at 8x speed or less or the resulting video will be pixelated. What you end up with is a vcd that will play on your tv's dvd player but not the PC (VLC player would play it on the PC). If you want to watch it on the PC get VcdGear and convert the bin/cue to mpeg with the "fix mpeg errors" box checked.

Post Number: 3
thank ill try it

Username: Kumarg

Post Number: 1
It is very simple to open. Now a days everybody using Nero Smart start. I have studied the problem of open .bin files and written a blog.

http://howtoopenbinfile.blogspot.com/

I hope you find solution for that.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 12882
Nice 7 month wait. But thanks!

Silver Member
Username: Appzalien

Cleveland, Ohio US of A

Post Number: 130
Not to mention I hate Nero Start Smart. I Don't use it for much at all, I put a link directly to Nero Burning Rom on my desktop instead (C:/Program Files/Ahead/Nero/Nero.exe just right click "send to desktop" "create shortcut" I even use it to burn VIDEO_TS folders to disk by selecting DVD > DVD-Video on the left in the Wizard then hit New and it sets up an empty VIDEO_TS folder for you to fill. Its great when you do it this way, Nero doesn't try to reencode everything into its own format and tell you you don't have enough room for one disk, I hate that bull crap, Nero assuming I want their crappy format.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us