Windows XP Media Center Edition

Username: Regalado1

Post Number: 4
I just bought a new Gateway laptop that has the XP Media Center Edition and was wondering what most people are using the media center edition for. I'm not really familiar with it. What kind of things are you doing with it. Connected to TV? Showing pictures on the TV? What else?

Anthony

Silver Member
Username: Bachatero07

Post Number: 114
i use it in my entertainment pc which is connected in my livingroom to my hdtv and my surround sound receiver. it is also connected to my network through cat5 cable. i mainly use it to show videos and pictures that are stored in my file server which is in my bedroom. i also use it to show files from many different digital camaras because it has a multi-card reader which can red almost every format except the new mini-sd cards. i also do a lot more things with it but none as many as the ones already mentioned. personally though, it would not have made one bit of difference whether it had media center or not. the features of the pc itself are what i was after. if your interested in seeing which computer i'm using, its called the Pundit-R by Asus.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us