Rar file!

Username: Jmontana

Post Number: 10
does anyone knows how to open rar file in my desktop, i downloaded this rar file but can't open it! so please help us here!

Bronze Member
Username: Jmontana

Post Number: 14
anyone!

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2841
You need to download decoding software for it. Install winrar: http://www.rarlab.com/ ,then you should be able to open the file. It's free for thirty days, after which it expires-which means you'll just get a popup every time you open a file through winrar asking you to register is all-it will still be fully functional.

Username: Spammaster

Gistel, West-Vlaanderen Belgie

Post Number: 1
you have to got decoding software.

Username: Ep5

Post Number: 2
I got 7zip file mananger (I foroget the url for it so google 7zip) it can unpack a ton of compreshion formats and can pack about 5 different ones.

Bronze Member
Username: Appzalien

Cleveland, Ohio US of A

Post Number: 41
If you have the compression program winrar already installed, right click the file and select "extract to" and send it to a folder you create for it somewhere easy to find. I like to keep a folder directly under my C drive called 0temp. Putting the number 0 at the front of the name assures it will be the first directory under the C drive. You can also configure your downloader to use that folder instead of using the desktop, which will eventually get filled up with rar's and files if you continue to put them there.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us