PC to TV for gaming purpose

Username: Zeroxnero

St. Louis, Missouri USA

Post Number: 1
Hiya. Alright, A LOT of people apparently are trying to hook computer's up to the TV, but they just mainly want to watch movies/listen to music. It's a spare computer of mine. I am intending to play games(old ones, not high graphics).

The video card is an ati rage, old. It has the VGA plugin and an s-video tv out plugin. Latest drivers, win2k OS. I was wondering if I could use a VGA cable from my computer to the television. I don't see any s-video plugins on the televion at all. All I see is a g-link, 3 spots in the front for the A/V input, a coax in the back, and 2 wierd ones that look kinda like a coax.

I've seen vga to rca cables, and they look like they would work, but then again, I probably need something to convert the signal so the t.v. understands it. Just tell me the cheapest way to do this if anyone could. I am very knowledgable about computers and willing to work around to get this to work.

Thanks.

Username: Ayeshaslover

Durham, Nc Usa

Post Number: 5
pretty sure u can find an S to Composite adapter cable. i know one came bundled with my card
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us