Upside down screen

Bronze Member
Username: Thugshizz

Long Beach, California

Post Number: 41
I was on the net when all the sudden my computer froze and I had to restart my computer. Once I restarted my computer my whole screen is upside down and I'm force to turn my monitor upsidedown in order to operate my computer. I have no idea what happen and need help asap on fixing this problem. thanks

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 4889
What is your OS?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4890
What monitor are you using and what media graphics are driving your monitor?

helpful
Unregistered guest
http://www.softwaretipsandtricks.com/forum/hardware-problems/14320-dispaly-probl em-screen-upside-down.html

i used boot last known good configuration

Unregistered guest
Hello im 13 years old and i know how to solve this problem go to Properties graphic options and then click ROTATOION set it to normal this may be caused by a misfunction in the computer or a inappropriate button pressed but as u see before pressing back to normal it would be on another degree usually 180 HOPE THIS HELPS!!

Unregistered guest
Hello im 13 years old and i know how to solve this problem go to Properties graphic options and then click ROTATION set it to normal this may be caused by a misfunction in the computer or a inappropriate button pressed but as u see before pressing back to normal it would be on another degree usually 180 HOPE THIS HELPS!!

xx mizz nics xx
Unregistered guest
hi i have the same problem with my screen but am no good with computers therefore dont no how to get to properties lol plz help x x x

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2663

quote:

Hello im 13 years old and i know how to solve this problem go to Properties graphic options and then click ROTATION set it to normal this may be caused by a misfunction in the computer or a inappropriate button pressed but as u see before pressing back to normal it would be on another degree usually 180 HOPE THIS HELPS!!

That option normally isn't available with default integrated graphic cards or even some aftermarket cards.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5751
I don't see the relevance of putting "I'm 13 years old" with that post, do you?

Bronze Member

Long Beach, California

Post Number: 49
My problem has been fixed but thanks for all the help.. I think I hit Alt,control plus the Up arrrow key and it fixed it. Hope it helps anyone with this problem out.

Bronze Member

Long Beach, California

Post Number: 50
Alt + Ctrl + up or down or left or Right Key will fix the problem on some computers.. Worked on my comp.

Wayne Rooney
Unregistered guest
thankyou very much 13 year old!! you solved our problem. we just were tapping the mouse or something and it flipped upside down then we got bad headaches standing on our heads while trying to use the computer. sum1 broke their neck but they're fine now. Cheers.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2459
i bet the guy who claims to be 13 years old isn't even 13. his probably some old sicko who loves little boys.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5959
eeewwww

Unregistered guest
Hey it has happened for me and i tried the ctrl alt up thing and it did'nt work either please help me

Username: Sub__zero

Post Number: 1
13 years? I think so check the post on the

Posted on Wednesday, February 08, 2006 - 07:54

Spells ROTATION AS ROTATOION

Gold Member

Post Number: 6755
There are plenty adults that cannot spell.

But if they are that great with computers, they really should know how to use spellcheck.

Bronze Member
Username: Demon_pride

Crowder, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 63
Guys... it isnt even a guy. Look at the name. BonitaChika = Pretty Girl. She probably is 13, and is just proud to have known how to do it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6954
Wonderful.

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Post Number: 527
excellent lol

Username: Gruven

Posted on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 05:43 pm:
This works with Windows XP. You can change the Direction of your screen any way you want to.
Ctrl, Alt and up,down,left or right for the direction you prefer.
You can use this when you come across an image on he web that is not upright and want to view it without using a photo program.
You can thank Francisco Recinos.

Thanks Frank. =)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My problem has been fixed but thanks for all the help.. I think I hit Alt,control plus the Up arrrow key and it fixed it. Hope it helps anyone with this problem out.

Username: Gruven

Post Number: 2
***EDITED***
Posted on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 05:43 pm:
This works with Windows XP equipped with an Intel Extreme Graphics card. You can change the Direction of your screen any way you want to.
Ctrl, Alt and up,down,left or right for the direction you prefer.
You can use this when you come across an image on he web that is not upright and want to view it without using a photo program.
You can thank Francisco Recinos.

Thanks Frank. =)

Username: Ladyfreak

Hi 13 year old...=)

Im a dell tech and i would like to thank you for the instruction. a dell customer is now happy.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12489
Way to acknowledge there, Dell tech! 6 months late.

Bronze Member

Long Beach, California

Post Number: 83
Damn and I was just thinking of getting a Dell.

Bronze Member
Username: Annamouse

Post Number: 14
he wants to be the little girl

Bronze Member
Username: Thunder_lightning

Post Number: 37
Anna sound like you need a man..now go back to sleep..LMAO

Username: Matrix_619

hey excuse me can anybody helpme...
I have the same problem with upside down screen...
i tried : Alt+Ctrl+up... and it didnt work...
I also tried rotating it 180deg. from properties and it didnt work...
does anyone else have another bright idea?

Username: Matrix_619

nevamind
gracias bonita chika

Username: Bijan

helo
i face the same problem too
and tried hit the ctrl+alt+arrow button.
but my screen still upside down.
anyone here may help me on this?

Username: Ishumaru

see what you do is... blow your computer up and then just walk away... im not exactly sure how to do it b/c mine cant and im very upset about that but my brilliant mother has done it plenty of times but alt ctrl worked on hers, she has dell inspiron e somthing somthin, you could always just say screw windows and get linux and burn your windows to ashes... or just delete it when you partition but hell linux is free... or you could just build up a desktop because half of you most likely have a shitty computer anyways then get a terabyte hard drive... or you can have my old 1702 meg hard drive from 1997... too bad no one goes antiquing in computers, wow me posting was compleatly pointless i am of no help at all

Username: Serenity_mel

hi the same thing happend to me... and Alt + Ctrl and the arrow (down) key worked for me... thanks for sharing and posting the information
Signed,
Much Appreciated

Username: Aching_neck

My Toshiba laptop it turned out to be Ctrl + Shift + R Key.

Username: Prinlolz

Control(Ctrl)+Alt+Up arrow and it's back to normal!!

Username: Aching_neck

I think ctrl+Alt+Up is for intel computers. You can actually turn the screen in any direction with up, down or side arrows.

Username: Apple11552

West Hempstead, Ny Ny

just listen 2 every1 above me ;-) GO 13 year old! WOOT IMA BE 13 SOON! =)
my grampa is a computah nurd

Username: Aruna

hi.. this is aruna from bangalore. thanx for the solution given by the 13 yr old. It worked..!
thanx once again

Username: Chuckwitt

I left my computer unlocked for a short break, co worked jacked with it and made one screen upside down. The answer for windows computer desktop is: alt (hold down) ctrl (hold this down at same time) then arrow key until it is back in place.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us