Connecting 5.1 speakers to laptop???????

Username: Maciek

Post Number: 1
I got logitech speakers and i have a laptop. i dont know how to connect it to my laptop witch has olny one port for sound output. my speakers need 3 inputs. The speakers work with only on input connected but i dont think im getting full sound. should i buy like a device that connects 3 inputs to one output? does this exist? i know that a device that has 2 output and 1 input. or is there a diffrent way of connecting. the colures that should connect to my computer are GREEN front ORANGE sub BLACK rear

Username: Clarkie30

Maciek,
I'm also looking for that same Y adapter they call it. The instructions in the box showed a picture of one of these cables. I went to a Audio Electronics store yesterday and they haven't seen them before. So it sounds like they will be hard to find. Post if you find them as will I.
looking for "3 female 3.5 to 1 male 3.5" not 2 to 1.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2600
They don't make 3-1 headphone jack adaptors. You'll have to wire your own or buy two 2-1 adaptors.

As a sidenote: If you want 5.1 sound, don't buy computer speakers to do it.

Username: Jormin

Edmonton, Alberta Canada

http://www.soundblaster.com/products/product.asp?category=1&subcategory=204&prod uct=10769 sorry about the lack of HTML skills but i'm to busy... any ways this thing works like a charm i'm useing it right now... its about $170 canadien
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us