LCD monitor troubles

Unregistered guest
I got a Samsung 173V LCD monitor from a friend and have been trying to hook up to my PC that has a CRT monitor. When I run the self test it's fine, but no pic hooked to PC. The web site says that if self test runs, the monitor is good and something else is wrong. I tried all the settings they suggest, but no luck. Can I expect a picture by just hooking up LCD, or do I need a driver installed as well?????

Any help is greatly appreciated !!

rockinjb
Unregistered guest
I use both crt and lcd monitors and the only computer I had trouble with had an old video card I repalaced it with a newer one and worked. might be worth a try. there are some good ones out there cheap now.

Username: Bobha

Post Number: 3
Hi It's a CTX S762A LCD Monitor

The crazy thing turns off and on repeatedly.
It comes on and shows the picture but then turns off and comes back on and shows the picture and turns off again repeatedly. It seems to keep doing this forever. It is getting power and is connected to the computer or it wouldn't show the picture.

Any Ideas?

Username: Yorkenter

Cape town

Post Number: 1
hi i locked my bush monitor and needto unlock it. can somebody help?

i have lost the remote control

Username: Saiyed786

Ahmnedabad, Gujarat INDIA

Post Number: 1
hi it is hcm500pa
screeb comes on and shows the picture but then turns off and comes back on and shows the picture and turns off again repeatedly. It seems to keep doing this forever. It is getting power and is connected to the computer or it wouldn't show the picture.

Any Ideas?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us