Quick question please help

Username: 2001aurora01

Post Number: 9
ok if i buy a dvd burner and i burn a dvd will i still b able to go through the menu like a real dvd? (original) ex. will i b able to go to scene selection or special features. Or will it just record like a vhs tape. please help

Bronze Member
Username: Mrmikelazott

Independence, Oregon

Post Number: 46
do you mean make a copy of a movie? if so, you should be able to. I know people that have done it, and it has worked.

Bronze Member
Username: 2001aurora01

Post Number: 11
yes copy a movie but still be able to go through it like the original dvd

Bronze Member
Username: Mrmikelazott

Independence, Oregon

Post Number: 47
yes, it worked just fine for my friend

Bronze Member
Username: Hunterjames

Post Number: 18
you can burn a DVD any way you'd like. You can even create your own interface.

Bronze Member
Username: Sytrok

Post Number: 14
"DVDit!" and "DVD Maestro" are very good DVD authoring programs. Can be used to convert other digital media to DVD format. Can also construct a menu/interface.

I remind you all that movie piracy can land you in jail for 5 years with a $250,000 fine. Don't steal movies. Make back ups of your own purchased videos. As a means of damage prevention or just simplicity. I really don't care what you do just don't break the law with the information I give you.

Peace;
Sytrok

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 6236
Sytrok,
You sound like a lawyer...LOL!

Silver Member
Username: Dirtfarmer

Alberta Canada

Post Number: 671
govt. and video and music co do not believe in fair use

it all money to them, and they buy the govt. guy

there make laws and every one has to pay for there greed

Bronze Member
Username: Sytrok

Post Number: 16
Well, I must say you speak really well Arnie. And as far as "the man" being a profiteering glutton goes, I do not disagree. I just don't really care to be held liable for someone breaking the law when my only intention is to help educate people.

P.S.
If you want a cheaper option you can always use something like DVD Shrink to perform some basic re-authoring. You can also use it to compress anything you like. You can use pretty much any program for the burning process. I suggest Nero. So long as it's not Nero Express.. That dumbed down version of the program p****s me off..

Peace;
Sytrok

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 2412
Decrypter is a better and faster burner than Nero, and it's free.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 6804
I really hope that you are not being sarcastic Sytrok. Arnie has been a member of this forum for a lot longer than you and have helped out a lot of folks. If you do not like the way he writes, ignore it. Your sarcasm is not appreciated newbie!

Bronze Member
Username: Bachatero07

Post Number: 46
dont use my suggestions for any illegal activities either. i suggest dvd-x-copy. still the best dvd copying software if you can find it. it keeps all the menus, extra stuff and even subtitles and other languages intact. it just compresses it to fit on a 4gb dvd. theres a very good reason why the company was forced to take it off the market...and that is because it cant be stopped by most dvd anti-copy codes that are put on dvd movies sometimes.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us