Hook my playstation2 to my desktop computer....

Unregistered guest
i wanted to know how to hook my playstation2 to my computer....cause i have input slots on my computer i just dont know how to bring it up on the screen so i can see the game so...can someone plz help me cause i asked a couple of people and i think they didnt know what i was talking about....thanx!

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 3932
what exactly are you trying to do?

Bronze Member
Username: Mrmikelazott

Independence, Oregon This one

Post Number: 36
hes trying to use his video card input to play his ps2. what kind of connector does it have for the input? once you hook it up, your video card should have came with a program to use the input feature. if not, um, google it, or try http://www.majorgeeks.com/ look for something, if you cant find it, those people there should be able to answer your question if no one here can help.

Username: Supermike13333

Post Number: 1
Hi, I'm also trying to hook my gamecube up to my Media Center computer, I have the yellow, white, and red A/V plugs that I can hook up the gamecube's A/V plugs, it's just that when I try that, and turn on the Gamecube, nothing happens, I need something to trigger the effect so I can play gamecube when other people in my family are watching T.V. Any help would be appreciated.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us