Dual monitor troubles

Unregistered guest
I currently have a dell dimensions 8400 with a NVidia Geforce 6800. i have a 26" syntax monitor hooked up via DVI and a 19" dell monitor via VGA. the problem is, the 26" is a widescreen, the other is not, so i can never have a resolution that works on both monitors. Is there a program that i can download to fix this. also when playing DVD's i want to play a DVD, full screen on only the small motitor, i can't get it full screen, and it always looks distorted. What can i do to fix these?

Username: Molohov

Post Number: 4
Aren't there specific resolutions for widescreen monitors? The normal resolutions are 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024, and 1600x1200. Try to see if you find a resolution on your video card that ISN'T one of these, and try to see if your widescreen monitor will make it look good.

DMG025
Unregistered guest
the two monitors hooked together are treated as though they are one giant montior. So in essence, one super widescreen monitor. So there is always one width and one height for my resolution, but my widescreen monitor is not the same height as the 19" monitor. So there will never ber a single resolution that fits unless i can somehow have two seperate resolution for the individual monitors
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us