Bluetooth wireless keyboards

Username: Ibtorres

Post Number: 5
Hi All,

I am working on a home project where I am going to connect my home PC to my 50 inch HDTV in the adjacent room. I dont want to move the PC from where it's at as it is used quite a bit in the house.

My plan is to run component cables from my dual monitor output on my video card thru the wall jacks into my living room (TV). And then run the PC audio output (toslink) cable to my home receiver for surround sound.

My issue is the keyboard and mouse. I currently have a wired keyboard at home, and want to get a wireless one so I can easily go to the living room and play PC games on my TV.

From what I have read, RF wireless is not an option as the range is much too short. However, Bluetooth keyboard/mice combos seem to be able to reach this distance.

From what I can find, the only 2 options I have are the Logitech (MX5000) and Microsoft (M54-00013) for Bluetooth wireless. The reviews vary wildly for these. Does anyone here have either of these combos? If so, how well do they work?

** Sorry for posting this here, but there is only one post on the keyboard forum :D **
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us