Hook up computer to microwave.

runescapenator
Unregistered guest
Hi,

I just bought a computer and am new to the computer world(I can't wait to turn it on and get my power up to win some games!). Anyway, I make lots of food with my microwave and wanted to know if there was a way to hook up the microwave to my videocard so I could cook food without having to leave the room (this way, I can get more hours in on runescape and not have to leave my room for months!). Oh, I also cook my meals on high for about five minutes depending if it's the mashed potatoes or chicken with green beans.

I already hooked up the pointer, typing board, sound boxes, and image screen to the big square box. I got a Geforce 6800 ultra , will it work for my computer/microwave setup and where do I put it? Does it go in the microwave?

ComputerNerdeth666
Unregistered guest
First, you must smear excrement from a camel upon the video card. Then you must insert it into your computer, lick the computer until it turns on (telling it you love it makes the process faster) then stick the microwave plug into the excrement. Then put in a baby or a small dog into your microwave and cook!

Anonymous

I was also wondering how to do this. You see, I tried to hook up my jet-air oven to my PC, but the USB port seems a bit too small. Should I upgrade to USB 2.0?

runescapenator
Unregistered guest
I'm so confused now?? What do you mean?? Is camel excrement cheap?? And who has it? Walmart???

ComputerNerdeth666
Unregistered guest
Thine mother, good sir! I am quite the jester of wit, am I not? Indeed!

Added Intrusion
Unregistered guest
Iiech deh liebenheimer.

Mr. Lettucehead
Unregistered guest
Hook your microwave up to your video card? No, no no, you want to get it hooked up to your sound card. Just be sure the sound card is not an older FM sysnthesis one get a new one that has microwavetable.

Be sure to set it up through your audio receiver and hook up a sub so you can wake up the whole neighborhood with earth shaking beeping sounds when your popcorn is done.

Silver Member
Username: G3nocd3

San Jose, Ca USA

Post Number: 367
OMFG, SERIOUSLY, I FEEL STUPID AFTER THIS THREAD. THERE IS NO FUKIN WAY ON EARTH YOU COULD HOOK A MICROWAVE UP TO A COMPUTER. LOOK AT THE MINIMUM POWER REQUIREMENTS FOR THE MICROWAVE. LOL. EITHER YOU ARE JOKING OR SERIOUSLY NEED SOME HELP.

Silver Member
Username: G3nocd3

San Jose, Ca USA

Post Number: 368
LOL ANOMYMOUS, USB 2.0 IS NO BIGGER THAN 1.0. ROFLMAO. MAN THIS THREAD IS PAST NOOB.

Username: Dlc_killzone

Post Number: 7
Lol Tim i just hope he isn't serious about hookin up a microwave to a pc or he needs to be shot or executed bye dismeberment

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 5657
This is some funny stuff:-)

Username: Jabba_the_hut

Post Number: 1
My my you guys need to get with the times

here man you can control anythig with your computer
http://www.aartech.ca/?homeautomation

this fourm can help you

http://www.sharkyforums.com/archive/index.php/t-275737.html

I have not left this chair in over 5 years and with the help of C3po I don't think I will ever have to

good luck

Jabba the hut

Username: Meztoa

Post Number: 1
Even if it was hooked into the computer, you would still have the huge problem having to leave the computer to get the food you cooked.

What you need is this!

http://www.thetoiletonline.com/current/inventions/38/microwave

Make the mountain come to Mohamed.

ps. once you get that thing I'm sure X10 will help you to rig it to a usb port if you want.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us