I cant even get my speakers to make noise out of my computer!!!!! plz HELP HERE

Unregistered guest
i dont no how to get sound of my speakers
my computer says that there isnt even a mixer device added by i tried 3 sets of speakers and i know all of them work fine.....i dont no what to do..i need to listen to music!!!!

plz help me anyone

-steve

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 975
Have you tried playing with the volume control panel? It might possibly be muted or not turned up.

Or...you need to reinstall/update your sound driver.

Username: Rowlandbrown

Post Number: 8
Your problem is not wit your speakers so trying different ones won't help. Your sound card is not working I think. Try and reinstall your drivers and check your volume control and make sure that that everything is selected and nothing is muted. But I think the problem is either the car is broken or the driver's aren't installed 'cause the computer doesn't think there is a mixer present.

Username: Sytrok

Post Number: 8
Simple problem that I have been faced with in the past. If you reinstalled your operating system there is a good chance that the os doesn't have a driver for your sound card in the DB. Simply find out the manufacture of the soundcard and go to their website for the latest driver. Or if the card is on board go to the motherboard manufacturers website for a driver.

Peace;
Sytrok
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us