HP PSC 2510 ALL IN ONE Printer.

Username: Cyberuff

Oceanside, CA USA

Post Number: 8
I just bought this printer and let me tell you all somthing, IT'S AWSOME. Bought it at Fry's Electronics for $175. Anyways, I was having a problem with this printer SLOOOOWWWIINNGGG my computer down and I just found out the cure. You must RESET your router! Not just turn it off! YOU MUST RESET IT! The second I did that ALL slow problems went away. Give it a try.

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 202
They're nice, but they're plastic. Bad all in one printer. It deserves a sp anking with a metal pipe.

Username: Esa1178

Sacramento, CA USA

Post Number: 1
Works like a dream for me. I do have one question. Anyone know if it is possible to have wired and wirless connectivity? I have a PC that I donot want on the wireless network and am currently connected to the internet via a hub. The other PC's in the house are connected to the modem and printer via wireless. I would like to physically connect the printer to the off network pc.

Unregistered guest
hey i am looking to buy a cheep printer with software any takers? i have an emachines desktop and i need a compadable printer that is not going to slow me down. ghetto_chick_6963@yahoo.com

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 1881
Any printer will do.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums