15 Year Old Selling His Custom Made Computer For Laptop Needed For School. All Help Apprecaited!

Unregistered guest
Well first off, I want to say I am selling my best thing I have right now. I am a High School student and I need a laptop for all my school work. So I need to sell this here to get a laptop for school. This has been my baby for such a long time. Everything has been cared for, and has not been disused or damaged in any way. Pics. Below

Whole Computer Is Customly Build By Me. Case w/ Temperature Display

Intel Pentium 4 2.86GHz CPU with 533 FSB, and 512K Cache

512MB of DDR PC2700 Memory

Maxtor 40GB Hard-Drive

2 CD-RW Drives. One is 52X 24X 52X, the other I have no idea. But it works and its fast.

Nice Looking Case With Window On Left Side, Front USB, Sound and optional Firewire located in front of case, Temperature Display

32MB ATI Radeon 7000 Video Card (I Have a ATI Radeon 9800 128MB Video Card That I Have, Never Installed It, But am including It With Computer. Don't know what condition it is in, but the card is being sold as is, and is included free with computer with the new ATI Catalyst software.)

Motherboard has

6 USB Ports, 4 on back, 2 in front
1 10/100 Ethernet Port
1 Mouse, 1 Keyboard
1 Com1, 1 Printer
1 Line In, 1 Line Out, 1 Microphone

Shipping would be 30 lbs to your zipcode. Mine is 94580. In California.

I think that's it. If you want to make an offer or has questions, please e-mail me at XTheDarkStalkerX@comcast.net or you may call 510-589-4171. I am looking for cash, or a trade for laptop, please any help would be great! I will worship you! lol I am wanting $500. for all of this, but right now I do not have the time to research everything that I got on here, and how much its goin these days. Thanks and Happy Bidding!
Brett Davis
**Just because I have it on ebay doesn't mean i'm really going to sell it on ebay.**
Click Before For The Pictures
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26%26item%3D5161667557%26

Unregistered guest
call me at 1-404-516-2264
i got an hp pavilion ze5600 costed me $1200.00
only 11 months old very good
or i got AIM: fikejustin or
YAHOO: justin_fike2000
heres a pic go to www.xboxmodderga.tk for pic look under LAPTOP
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts