DSL

Username: Vaio

Post Number: 4
IS ther a way to get free DSL?

Username: Arrow224

Post Number: 8
If your neighbor has DSL and a wireless router that is insecure, then you could easily enable DHCP, get an IP and start surfing.

*anything said here is only a guide and cannot be relied upon to work 100% of the time.

Bronze Member
Username: G3nocd3

San Jose, Ca USA

Post Number: 63
Free dsl does not exist. Period. You can use wireless at certain buisnesses. I odnt reccommend using someone elses wireless w/o permission. Could be bad. trust me.

Username: Patnshan

Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 6
Closest thing to free is SBC Yahoo for $15 a month. For what it's worth, I can notice a huge difference in the speed of my Mom's DSL and my Roadrunner. HUGE!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 3523
ive had the equivalent of yahoo's dsl through verizon it's ok if you surf the net but not quite enough to surf download and play xbox live...there was lag and items were disappearing or not showing up while i was downloading and my cousin was playing halo 2 on my xbox live .....as soon as i shut off the surfing and download there didnt seem to be any problem with gaming...just food for thought (only 768 k you know) ive also had 5 meg cable modem service and its much much much faster and totally up to all tasks at once

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 3524
there is free dsl by the way but they arent taking subscribers any more...that was back in the free dial up era which is almost non exsistant netzero is down to 10 hrs free a month now and i think juno also (not sure on that one) I keep netzero just in case. lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us