RCA extension


Unregistered guest
I have some speakers on my computer in which the left speaker is hooked via an RCA cable to the right speaker. I want to buy connector to plug two male ends of the RCA cord together for extra length. Where can I get one of these?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us