Normal speaker wire to RCA


My widescreen TV is capable of being used as the center speaker off my AV reciever. The reciever center speaker out is normal speaker wire but my TV is RCA can this be converted?

yes...Radio Shack should have a kit that will fit your needs. Just tell what you want and they can help you out.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us