Should i buy furniture for my bedroom?

Username: Claireloe

Post Number: 2
my bedroom is about 15m^, now there is a queen size bed, a white wardrobe and a computer desk in it. The desk and the floor are dark coloured. There is a big window in it. The wall is white painted. I feel the room is a little hollow. Maybe i should buy a sofa to make it feel more warm?

Username: Davidmartin123

London, ABERDEENSHIRE United Kingdom

Post Number: 7
If you enjoy sleeping on the earth, then there is no need to have bedroom furniture. Or if you want to enjoy your private life on a stylish bedroom furniture, then you must choose right one as per your need and budget.

Gold Member
Username: Magfan

USA

Post Number: 3129
I slept on the floor for about a decade. Made a 'bedroll' and washed it monthly.

Never had ANY back problems.

By all means, skip the furniture and spend the excess $$$ on something meaningless.

Username: Miaelizabeth

Post Number: 1
Its nothing wrong in keeping a sofa set in your bedroom. I have one at mine. But you gotta be careful while choosing the sofa set. It should match the ambiance of your room. Even if you find the room to be hollow its not a big issue but selecting a wrong couch is something really bad. My room is painted cream and I chose white couch and almost all the furnitures in my room is white. And whenever I get into my room I feel at peace. I've seen some really good bedroom furnitures shops in and around Kingston, Sydney etc. Maybe you should look out to them.

Username: Masonbrown

Post Number: 1
Hey Claire, instead of buying a sofa set for your bedroom, I would suggest to purchase a loveseat. It will be multi-purpose. Best for couple when enjoying movies. I think this lovely range of loveseats at Zopalo.com would perfectly match with your bedroom color scheme.

Username: Aolmadhurya

you can definitely buy some good furniture if you have money go for some long time furniture which will add authentic look or if you don't want a mess or need extra place you just sleep on the ground with some mattress and pillows.

Username: Linkhua

HongKong

Post Number: 3
Hi Claire, I think you can make you room warm through changing your furnitures color.

Username: Dianeblack

Post Number: 3
Maybe adding some mirrors and flowers can help - they always make the room look bigger and cozier. Or you may replace your bed with a sofa. Some nice bedroom furniture can be found here - http://www.paolomarchetti.com/fitted-bedrooms/family-bedrooms/

Username: Claytonlevine

Austin, TX United States

You definitely can buy a new sofa, it will make your room look fuller. I also have recently remodelled my home. You can see Omicron granite reviews for some other nice ideas for making your home look more beautiful and gorgeous.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us