Please help a newbie - Component cables out Convert to RG6

Username: Saftguy

Post Number: 1
Hi,
Hope someone can help me. I just bought a new satelite receiver that has no coax outputs. Only HDMI and component outs. Problem is I want to slave my kitchen tv to the new receiver in the living room. I have previously run coax to the kitchen (worked fine for the old receiver's coax output) and used a splitter to take the signal to the kitchen. With the new receiver I've got an HDMI cable output to run the new TV but I'm stuck for a way to get the signal to the kitchen. I've got component outputs (red, green, blue)and I need to somehow find an adapter to be able to run the signal via coax to the kitchen. It will be very difficult to run new cable at this point. As a plan B, does anyone know if I can send the signal wirelessly?
Thanks a ton for your help.

Username: Qiucaiwen

Post Number: 2
Hello, Larry. I suppose that you may need a converter.

you could find the converter as following:
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/10003/210405635-336522270/Free-shipping-Useful-HDMI-converter-All-Video-to-HDMI-Scaler-Switcher-HDMI-Convertor-Top-end-and.html

Hope this could help you! Upload

Username: Saftguy

Post Number: 2
Hi Wayne,
Thanks for your reply, I appreciate your help. Please forgive my ignorance, but in the picture you posted, I'm not seeing any coax outputs on the converter. I need to convert or adapt the component output of my dish receiver to coax to get the signal to my TV in the kitchen. Any ideas, or am I missing something? (entirely possible) Thanks again for your help.

Larry

Username: Pearlejam

Post Number: 1
Larry you can go to a live chat site like american consumer cables and ask their experts to provide a solution for you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us