Looking for composite video splitter


Bronze Member
Username: Dmehling

Post Number: 19
Registered: Dec-08
I am needing to connect my satellite receiver to my TV and to a video capture card on my computer. Unfortunately, the only usable outputs are composite, and they are already connected to the TV. Can someone suggest a splitter/amplifier device so I can have the receiver connected to the two devices? I am looking for a splitter rather than a switcher because there are times when I would like to record to my computer and watch a program on the TV at the same time.

Bronze Member
Username: Mheath8663

Post Number: 28
Registered: Apr-08
You shouldn't need an amplifier a simple Y-cable will work.

Take a look at this one


Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 3192
Registered: May-06
use composite to 1 and componant or f connector for the other?

New member
Username: Zacharace

Post Number: 2
Registered: Jul-08
That'd work. The Y cable pictured is for RCA audio, though.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us