Remote code for sharp tv/vcr combo

Username: Cris_t

Lake city, Florida Usa

Post Number: 2
I picked up a universal remote for my son sharp tv/vhs combo, but the three digit codes included did not function my sons tv. Anyone know if this remote can be programmed?? and what would, the four digit code be??

Username: Lostsole56

Antioch, CA UA

Post Number: 1
I need help, my 4-5yr old RCA 27 inch Guide Plus TV is going crazy, got home from out of town and turn it on, tried to push Guide to watch tv, and then it was like playing on a rulet table, it will not let me Set it, Program it, it's tuck on Vport, Frnt, Svido 1. it's like it's tuck and it just flipping all the channels and all the programables, will not allow me to pick anything. It's also stuck on Canadian Programing, and I don;t live in Canada, or ever have. it will not let me change it. I have changed batteries on both the remotes, the TV One and the Cable Box one too, nothing. It will not take any codes, it is spining through everything. HELP!!!!}}

Username: Lostsole56

Antioch, CA UA

Post Number: 2
Hi Crystal, did you get an answer about your sons Sharp TV Combo??? If not, lets see, does he have cable?? if so get the code from the phamphelt of the remote control. And 2nd, how old is his TV, I got my folks one too, and due to the fact that their TV was a bit too old it was not programmable. But try the code from the cable box first and hopefully it will help you.
Ellie
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us