Belling-Lee (TV aerial plug/PAL connector) to F-Pin anyone?


New member
Username: Lifeinseattle

Seattle, WA US

Post Number: 1
Registered: Apr-08
I have a European TV with, to my best research, a Belling-Lee or TV Aerial plug/PAL connector cable connection and would like to connect my coaxial cable to this TV. First, am i using the correct terms for these connections? If not any suggestions? Second, is there a converter piece/cable for this TV? If so, suggestions as to where to buy? Much help for any suggestions.Upload

New member
Username: Mheath8663

Post Number: 2
Registered: Apr-08
You can find an adapter cable at

Hope this helps,
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us