Bi-wire affordable cable runs x6

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3986
Well I normally wouldn't talk about loudspeaker cables. One things clear thou I would never spend over £2 pounds for cable per metre that would soon run into high running costs and if you have a wife that would not be to understanding she might what to leave you.

Well there's no wife factor here, and I'll be using common sense not to go too far over the running costs.

The goal that I'll be using when I get the third Alesis RA300 installed is to place the amplifiers at the back of the room and run the cables with six runs to the fronts LCR for LF and HF via the active crossover system DCX2496.

The lengths would be of equal length one for each of the matching loudspeakers LCR JBL Control 5. The cable runs would be each at 23 feet so that's 46 feet to do each loudspeaker and a total of 138 feet of cable if I where to go with £2.00 pounds of affordable loudspeaker cable the cost would be around £60.00 pounds and that is a lot of money, never mind about loudspeaker cable costing a few £100.00 pounds per metre with runs up to several metres that would really tick the wife off!

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 8442
What gage are you looking for?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us