Akai CFT2791 codes?

Hey all,

I just got an Akai Flat Screen and would love to find the discrete codes for my Pronto, but have had no luck yet...any tips?

Thanks,

BB

Couuie
Unregistered guest
Hi,
I also got a Akai Flat Screen and I'm lookin' to change the regional code to 0. The T.V. is a CFTD2085. I wolud love it if someone could help me.
Thanx a bunch,
Couuie

Unregistered guest
I have a one year old CFTD 2085 that stalls or hangs during DVD playback - Is this a common problem? If I run the same DVD at the same spot on my PC, it runs fine.

Unregistered guest
Hi,

I own a CFT2790 Color TV. I just purchased a Bose 321 Series II and would like to be able to turn my TV on/off with the Bose remote, but none of the access codes listed for my TV work. Can anyone help guide me to where I may locate the proper access code for my TV that will enable me to use the Bose remote?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Joe

Username: Roxanna

Council bluffs, Iowa USA

Post Number: 1
I have an AKAI 55" television model #PT5598HDIX/SMS and am tying to hook it up to a panasonic home theater system but there is not a code for the AKAI in it. Can anyone help?

Username: Roxanna

Council bluffs, Iowa USA

Post Number: 2
Can ANYONE give me an 800# to contact akai?
It's like trying to find some one in the witness protection program!!??

Anonymous

Akai's contact information is at:

http://www.akaiusa.com/contact.htm

Their toll-free support number is 800.726.4405.

FireHousePhxAZ
Unregistered guest
Great TV AKAI PT5598HDIX/SMS. We bought this TV for the Fire Station Nov 2004 at SAMS CLUB for $1100 before tax. It is now Jan 2006. This TV has the best picture and has not given us any problems. It is on all the time here at the fire house and the picture is awesome. This TV has held up awesome here at the Fire House on and off and left on for long hours like it has. We recomend it highly. I just wish we could find the same TV again for the same price.

Unregistered guest
AKAI PT5598HDIX, Bought mine 1/21/05. Loved it. Lost red color gun on 2/2/06. DARN!!!

Unregistered guest
please i need the remote code for a akai type 5203 model pt5250a it just stoped working
please help

Username: Ronkurz

Post Number: 1
i have a bose lifestyle 18 series 111 and a akai 42 inch widescreen tv. i would like to get the access code to turn the tv on and off .
thank you for any assistance in this matter
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us