Tv/digital set top box reception problems

Username: Macdurham1

DurhamUk

Post Number: 1
Hello all. why is it that one tv+digi box gets a good signal in a room, but another tv/digi box gets no signal in the same room?

Bronze Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 98
a bad box? is this a cable box or?

Username: Antoniod

Fort lauderdale, Florida Broward

Hi! my name is David I need help downloading a file or programing my receiver Passat 2700E i have ausb cable already and went to a website but still is asking me for BIN so I cannot pass from here

Username: Tecnoexplorer

Heredia, Heredioa COSTA RICA

Post Number: 2
hello
My name is jaime
Im working from costa RICA
I NEED HELP TO ALINE MY ANTENA WITH THE DISH NETWOR 119

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 14142
Wrong area. Go to the satellite forums.

Username: Binto

TOronto, Scarbrouh Canada

hello i have a fortec star but the channels are lost the indian channels are all lost it is at vertical and when it is at hoizantal it does not have guality signal

Username: Binto

TOronto, Scarbrouh Canada

Post Number: 2
can anyone help me i tried so many times but the horizantal does not have any quality

Username: Roxyfoxy

I am wondering if someone could share some knowledge on Bell ExpressVu.

I just purchased a cottage and would like to have TV to entertain the kids. The problem is that I am not a Bell customer and the cottage already has the bell express vu settle light connection. The previous owners said that everything is already hooked up and all I need is a bell receiver and sim card.

So I purchased a bell receiver 3100 and sim card form someone on the internet and I am now wondering if I will be able to get a signal since the sim card is not registered to me. Do I have to contact bell and yet, pay for another service monthly bill? Or is there a way to hack?

Thank you kindly,

Username: Jtaylorja

I think if you digital set top box is installed properly you will never face any reception problem. To ensure good reception, you should hire professionals who are expert in installing and set top box and also provide services whenever required.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us