Blue Jeans Interconnects

Bronze Member
Username: Juggy_25

Post Number: 36
I am confused with all the different brands of Interconnects available.

Could you suggest a reasonable brand which doesnt compromise on quality?

Berny, you had mentioned Blue Jeans. Their website looks very honest, compared to the other brands.
Cud a review be given on Blue Jeans Cables?

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 11364
All I know is that they are well constructed and uses top notch material. As far as affecting the sound, I really can't tell you as I did not hear a difference from Monster cable and Acoustic research. Monster cables I get for less than half off so I can't complain, but I prefer the construction of Blue Jeans Cable and Kimber.

You could also make your own by using Canare and Belden. Put those in a search engine and you can hit a lot of DIY cable hobbyists.

Username: Rttr

Post Number: 1
I run Blue Jeans "Belden 1505F" for my analog interconnects, they are very nice.

Also run Canare 4S11 bi-wire which also was purchased through Blue Jeans. Great prices, quality and amazing customer support.

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 4388
There is certainly a lot of hype and snake oil in the cables market. Dealers make HUGE profits on the markups of cables and wires. Two things are very true, however.
Interconnects and cables make a difference, and 99% of stock cables are shite.
Try this site as well.

http://www.tnt-audio.com/accessories/accessories.html

Username: Areallygoodname

Provo, UT US

Post Number: 1
I recieved a few HDMI Cables from sewell direct recently. Though 'nuck' said most aren't quality. I disagree. Mark-up pricing? You have to trust that there will always be companies willing to trade profit margins to earn business. Cheap cables that end up being high quality is a smart business practice. It's naive to think people don't want to follow that.

Username: Mlhm5

Post Number: 5
Seems to me you can buy gold/gold RCA compression connectors and the tools + the cable cheaper than you can buy a couple sets of interconnects and you get to keep the tools and extra cable.

BTW, coax is much better solution to interconnects than shielded, braided wire.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us