"Logitech Harmony Universal Remote - Model: 880"?

Bronze Member
Username: Agentxfile

Post Number: 28
I would like to get this "Logitech Harmony 15-Device Universal Remote with Color LCD and Smart State - Model: 880", but before I do I would like people that actually has this remote to give me some reviews.
I have seached this forum and there isn't realy any reviews on this remote, so if you have this "Logitech Harmony 15-Device Universal Remote with Color LCD and Smart State - Model: 880" please post your thoughts on this remote as I will be buying it soon.

Thanks,

Joe

Anonymous

i have the 880 and love it but have some issues it is only IR capable no RF sig i was not able to control my hunter celiling fan and light but i was able to buy a lutron light switch(homedepot) to control IR to opperate other lighting in the room hope your pc is close to your system i had to do alot of tweeking to get the one touch operation to work just the way i wanted i heard there is the new 890 that has both IR and RF but if you have no issues with RF than this is the remote once set up even my wife with no home theater experince can operate any function with the press of one button it also is cool looking you can download your own pics to the display and when charging a screen saver runs. good luck and enjoy the power in yor hand

Anonymous

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/productlistharmony/US/EN,crid=2080,ca tegoryid=406
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us