Help for H/K Zone II remote...

Username: Joolz

Westbank, B.C.

Post Number: 5
I have recently purchased the H/K AVR 525 and I'm loving the smooth sweet sound I'm hearing! I am using the Zone II capabilities of the receiver by running 2 speakers to a separate room for stereo music. (5.1 is set up in the main room with the receiver) But I'm having a problem using the Zone II remote in my second room. I have purchased an RF remote control extender. It is working properly by converting the signal to RF which sends it back to the main room and then converts back to IR (wirelessly) to the AVR 525. However, this is completely wireless and I do not have anything plugged into the 'Multi' remote jack on the back of my receiver. Is this why my Zone II remote is not controlling the Zone II functions? It is only controlling the main room volume, but not the Multiroom volume.

Does anyone know about a remote control extender unit that is wireless from the transmittor to the remote sensor, but has an output to actually wire the signal back to the stereo receiver? Any help is appreciated!

G_Trump
Unregistered guest
Any of the universal remotes with an RF (radio frequency) receiver that has IR (infrared) outputs can be connected to the Zone II input. Take a look at the Philips Pronto Pro as an example.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us