Remote Controle Durabrand (Walmart)

Username: Carl1967

Canada

Post Number: 2
for Durabrand (walmart)replacement remote control, try Emerson's tv code #0463 worked on my Shaw digital tv remote control!!

Username: 16jetson

Collingwood, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
universal remote by RCA code number RCU400, will work with a durabrand t.v.

Unregistered guest
I purchased a Durabrand 13" color tv made by Haier from Walmart last nite. I called the support # listed in the manual and was told that there is no code. I realize that they maybe a code does exist but I am not going to start with 0001 and work my way up towards 9999 until I find it. It is easier to return it and buy a tv with a published code. I have found 4 or 5 companies that produce Durabrand products. I wonder who owns the name or how that works?

Username: Theviking

Cut Off, La USA

I have a 24" Durabrand TV and an "All for One" Universal remote. The codes i have found are useless!! If anyone has any information that can help PLEASE EMAIL ME!!! theviking@myviscom.com

Thank you!!

Username: Poker800

i lost a remote control to a durabrand ht-395 surround sound box and i bouht a universal remote
and it dident come compactable with the box

Username: Abpkf

I have a 27'' durabrand tv but i dont have the manual. So if anyone can possibly help me with finding the code to an emerson vcr it would be greatly appreciated. Also, i need to know the way to actually program it because i dont have the manual and dont know which buttons to press or in what order. Thanks in advance.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us