Intellicontrol or RTI

terry sals
Unregistered guest
Hi - my dealer is oferring either remote contol system at the same cost. Never had a control system before........any suggestions ? thanx

G_Trump
Unregistered guest
What exactly (more or less!) do you plan on controlling? Both companies and others offer some excellent products but although there is some overlap, each has an appropriate client in mind.

glackowitz
Unregistered guest
I would go with the RTI remote as it has the LCD screen (if your getting the T2+) and will allow favorite channel icons and local radio stations with Freq and name in the LCD. will allow CD changer control...might take a bit more work as you will have to list each cd in each slot and dealer will have to program it in..could take time, time =$$. If they are offering the RTI see which one they are including the T1 or the T2+.
Here is a link to the RTI Site: www.rticorp.com
I think the RTI is less cumbersome and more user friendly

Hope that helps
Glackowitz

Anonymous

I am looking for someone in the Boca Raton, Florida area who works on the Niles Intellicontrol system. I cannot seem to find anyone who will work on a system that they did not install. Please contact me at my email address.

Anonymous

I am looking for someone in the Boca Raton, Florida area who works on the Niles Intellicontrol system. I cannot seem to find anyone who will work on a system that they did not install. Please contact me at my email address.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us