Help me pick a new notebook

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3281
ok i need a laptop ill probly end up getting it in a few months but i want to know what i want to get. 1500 is pretty much my max budget.

iv been looking at apple ones and they seem nice i can get one with i think a 13.5" screen 2ghz prosessor 2gb ram and 80gb hard drive for like 1450. how are mac systems anyway iv never used one? but the upside to them i heard is no viruses.:-)

or i have also been looking at toshiba and dell which are basically the same price and the same options and stuff. but they come with windows vista

so i dont know help me out im open to suggestions.

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

400dB could probably d..., SouthWest Mi... Too Many DBs...

Post Number: 1248
I'd suggest getting a barebones laptop, say from Avus, and then getting your own processor, ram, and whatever else the bare doesn't have. I've found you can get a great system that way. It's what my dad did for his business laptop. It's way faster than this slow comp I'm on. Get a dual core processor. I think AMD also has dual-core for laptops.

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3292
i cant find any bare bone laptops only desktops. can you link me?

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

400dB could probably d..., SouthWest Mi... Too Many DBs...

Post Number: 1250
This should help explain it.

http://laptoplogic.com/resources/detail.php?id=22&page=2

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3296
yeah i know what bare bones systems are and stuff. i guess the thing i need to figure out fisrt is which operating system is really better windows or mac?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us