Whats the Cheapest best brand i could buy?

Bronze Member
Username: Wrestlertreece

Post Number: 97
Whats the best brand that is pretty resonable on their price's?

Silver Member
Username: Deathshadow

Post Number: 133
HP

Anonymous

ibm, pentium iii series... tiger... newhewegg... jewwebsite... surplues cumpuiter discouinrts....

Anonymous

emachines sell at rock bottom and if you can avoid those idiotic extended warranties at Circuit City, you will pay very little

Username: Jesusofsuburbia

Post Number: 4
All those brands such. Dell is the way to go. They're cheap for the quality.

TigerBytes
Unregistered guest
I agree...Dell is the best(big name)computer company out there. This is not from personal experience because I build my own computers, but from my instructors when I went to school to learn about computers. My sister and 2 of my friends bought Dells before I went to school, and they never had any problems with them. Another friend bought a Gateway and had trouble from the start. I bought a Compaq for my son and the only problem he had is the power supply crapped out on him after the warranty ran out. (easy fix, though).

Anonymous82
Unregistered guest
DO NOT BUY AN HP COMPUTER....I have one, and I have to reconfigure the hard drive constantly...and it never seems to work right....my brother has an HP laptop and his hard drive completely crashed in the first year. I know several people with Dell comps and they never have any problems.

Accord
Unregistered guest
I personally would go with dell's they have good quality and last a long time, acer ibm, and toshibas are great to. hp, compaq are iffy, but stay away from gateway, emachine, and the other generic knockoffs.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 1387
The Dell Inspiron XPS laptops are amazing if you need a gaming laptop...ebay offers excellent prices on them.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us