F Video Connector??


New member
Username: Disco_stan

Post Number: 23
Registered: 12-2003
Does anyone have any idea what F video connector does?

Unregistered guest
A F connector is the connector on the end of a standard coax, "RG6/59", or ummm, the stuff the cable companies use, running through the wall, that you connect to your tv...

so the anwser, it connects the cable to your stuff :D
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us