Who else hates SONY???

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1986
I just keep hating Sony more and more everyday. We got a Sony HandyCam a while ago. Was super happy at it at first. Nice and tiny, touch menu lcd screen on the side, great video and audio recording quality. Now, me and a buddy taped his Eclipse sub playing, and then us blowing a couple pioneer subs with a wall socket. The other day I go to put the video on the computer, and guess what. The crappy @ss software that comes with the thing doesn't have a video capture option. You can watch video streaming through usb, but no way to save it. You can transfer the video to a disc, which it records in the vcd format, but you can't just save the sh.it on the computer. Here's the best part: to be able to do what I want, I have to buy the special cable from sony, and then buy a new card for the computer to suppord the fireware, or whatever the he.ll it is. What a fricken scam. I've even tried copying the DAT video file off the stupid vcd, and then converting it to AVI, but after I was done, the 2 minute, 30 second AVI clip was 1.6 GIGS. lol. I hate Sony sooooo much.

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1225
the only sony product i'd buy would be a Sony VX2000 camcorder....even that would have to be at an AMAZING price cuz i'd rather get a Canon..

Silver Member
Username: Pharoh

Bradford, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 109
I LOVE SONY, hahaha. With that little camera of yours Joe you are supposed to be able to burn the video onto disc, the one in the handycam, and put it into your DVD player on ur computer and be able to save it as avi or .mpeg or once you convert it from VCD or DAT, try to convert it to Mpeg or mpg. lil less quality, alot more space:-)

Silver Member

Bradford, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 110
i used the same one for my Baseball. Taped my swings and converted it and put made a lil demo to send to teams etc.

Silver Member

Bradford, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 111
btw i really dont like sony, lol

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 312
I like the Sony PLaystation 2, and thats it. The rest of it is crapola

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 2346
That is how Sony screws people. They make you buy their $hitty product then hook you with "special" item/cables that cost as much as the unit itself.
Take a good look at their new portable game unit. Instead of using 3.5" STANDARD cd, they decided to invent their "own" size format. Now you will have to pay high fees for a tiny cd that doesn't hold as much as a cheap 3.5" cd. Plus, you can't use that cd anywhere else but with Sony game product. What a waste of money.
JVC does the same thing with their products now. Their DVD HU comes with input option. However, to use that feature, you will have to pay almost half the price of the actual DVD unit! How stupid is that? I emailed them and explained that what they're doing is thievery and very Sony like.

Bronze Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 32
I got screwed at McDonalds once when they gave me an uncooked (frozen patty) in a Quarter pounder. I was at the drive thru. I didn't check the meat, cuz it was wrapped. When I got back to work I unwrapped my surprise, and ................

Needless to say, I boycotted McDonalds for almost a decade.

Life has its ups and downs. We have to put our trust in God. Sometimes we are thrown a curve ball, not because we deserve it, but maybe we are part of a scenerio that we have to indure.

Tommorow is another day.

God Bless

Silver Member

Bradford, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 118
Please do not bring god into this forum, no offence to anyone. Its just not needed to relate electronits and god together in the same place.

Bronze Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 39
God Is Good, He changed my life. I hope one day He will Save you, if He hasn't already.

God Bless
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us