Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 664
who seen it?
comments? reviews?

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 560
i thought it was easily the best so far. but then again, i'd say the 5th book is probably my favorite book so far too. i cant really give a review, because i'm pretty biased since i've read the books and of course they cant fit everything into the movie.. although i thought they did a pretty good job. oh, and watching emma watson is a good enough reason to go even if it sucks as*s.. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 8473
She's a cute kid. I hope she stays away from hollywood's worst as she gets older. First it would be playbOy, then a few celebrity relationships that end badly, maybe a kid or two, drugs, partying that will take control of her and eventually a break down. Not much unlike Anna and Britney. They had it all to lose too.

I think the movies are entertaining and original. I always imagined the author as a man lol. Haven't seen the 5th.

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

C.FREE

Post Number: 1586
i thought it was by far the best movie so far, but i have to disagree with on the book comment, the best book by far was the half blood prince, everything was hay wire... im waiting for the new book to com e out

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 665
im going to go watch the movie probably this weekend. Also for me by far my favorite book is the 5th. It would be awesome if they can fit the whole book into the movie.
Emma is cute no doubt. Can't say the same about the asian girl tho lol...she aint bad...jus not that good either lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us