Anyone have a 06 gto 400 h/p

Silver Member
Username: Mike_16

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 571
just seign if anyoen has one.. my dad just gto one today its blue 6.0 400 h/p and does 0-60 in 4.6 seconds and it pushes u back in ure seta when u punch it lol. its the fastest car ive road in and proly the fatses car i wil ever drive in.. but yea just seing if anyoen has one.. btw my dads son to be wife is all mad and wanst him to take it back cuz she liked teh 07 eclipse, my ads liek thsi si my dream car get real woman lol.. so idk if were keeping it or wut cuz shes b.tchin at him

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 13999
Guess not.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1281
What did that post say Berny? I seem to have misplaced my "Ghetto Retard" dictionary.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9442
california ebonics..lol

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14003
I stopped reading after the second word. I had to go with just the title. LOL!

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 7234
It is actually Wisconsin ebonics.
Whodathunkit?

Silver Member

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 576
ok we are keeping teh car, now what the fock are you guys saying .....It is actually Wisconsin ebonics.
Whodathunkit?.. for?....california ebonics..lol.

and brad man screwwww u sry i type so fast i mess up dam i know but what r u guys sayin all this ebonics sh.t for what is that? all i did was ak a dammmm ?

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 7248
Even cheesheads and SoCal dudes are aying...WTF did the man say?
It ain't Texting, all the letters are free here.

4.6 is wildly optomistic. 5.5 is more likely in the Holbert.

Silver Member

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 577
ok what does holbert mean? and if ure sayin it dont do 4.6 thats a lie cuz my bad i was off .2 sec its 4.8 seconds and thats from a gm dealer online who sais that..

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12254
GTO400hp...only about 200 to the wheels

Silver Member

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 578
ok nooo its like 327 to the wheels or some sh.t but no 200 ure way off budy and that car is proly the fastest car i will be in .. so talk ure sh.t idkc why u gotta put me down just cuz im younger or w/e man i was just asking a fugg.in ? and all u guys are doing is puting me down.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12267
naw im almost positive its less then 250...My friend fat josh has one

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14035
Nobody is putting you down...you put yourself in that position by not having enough sense to make sense. Stay in school and for the love of syntax, please learn to use correct grammar and spell properly. There is no shortage of letters on your keyboard.

It is not your youth...it is the abundance of ignorance. Check the way you express yourself...is profanity the only way you think you can get people to listen?

Silver Member

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 592
ok .. so chauncey does he have teh LS2 and the 6.0 liter? or is that teh 5.7 ls1? anyways yea so i have a ?. umm so my grand prix is 210 h/p so what are u saying it only dose 105 to the wheels? its frontwheel drive.. but where does al the rest of the h/p go then? i dont get it.. cuz how can a 400 hh/p car only have 200 to teh wheels but go about 163 top speed and 0-60 in that time/ can someone explain it? sry for teh ignorance i must have had a bad day..

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5050
how ur talking about big liters.. damn hows the gas mileage tho?

Silver Member
Username: Luisdelbronx

Bronx, NY USA

Post Number: 157
Cars lose power from the crank to their drive wheels because that power has to go from the crank to the tranny to the driveshaft through the differencial and to the wheels...FWD cars lose less power cuz it doesnt have to go very far to get to the wheels.. about 20 percent power is lost depending on drive train.. The GTO with the 6.0 puts down about 320 to the wheels. just go to streetfire.net and look up stock GTO On dyno or something like that. I cant wait for the new camaro..its also gonna have the 6.0.

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

C.FREE

Post Number: 1257
i have an 06, that makes 1000hp, does 7.00 in the 1/4. at 185mph. anyone wanna race?? lmao

Silver Member

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 604
chase is that the gto? ok rob it gets like 16 mpg city i think and hwy is like 21. but my dads always stoping the gas when he can so not to good on gas.. we went crusing lastnight just to drive it we got a dude in a impala ss to race us ol wow i love when ppl race hat hav eike have the motor you do lol.. wll his is 6 cyl and my dads gtp beat a impala ss b4 so not to hard. but yea its a nice car im trying to figure out how to pos pics cuz i can but don tknow how to resize..?? anyone..yes luis the comaro wil be nice

Gold Member

C.FREE

Post Number: 1297
yeah its a gto.

Gold Member

C.FREE

Post Number: 1298
yeah its a gto.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums