Anyone use tubezoom.com?

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4761
crazy site, it makes me wonder how its illegal. but i just watched spiderman 3, 300 and shooter :-) it only takes a couple of secs to load too

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 420
wow bro thanks a LOT.
This is one site I've never heard of before. And it works great. No pop ups or w/e and you dnt gotta bother downloading the vid first.

Thanks a lot for sharing

Skully

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12842
thanks bman. you are the best. gonna watch ghost rider when i get home later. :-)

Silver Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 421
yea ghost rider is a great movie...im alrdy watchin spidey 3

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

Http://www.realmofexcu..., Always remem... USA

Post Number: 2878
holy crap!! Bookmarked, btw, is there any way to watch the movies fullscreen?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2879
NEVERMIND, figured it out...watching spiderman3 now.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2880
the only thing I don't like, I accidently closed it, and even if it fully loads again, you have to start at the beginning, cant start where you left off, so...IF you are watching a movie, you better watch the whole thing, though you can pause it.

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4766
no problem guys, i found this site about a week ago. haha

and yea, they have like every movie (even the popular ones out in the theatures) so i dont know how it isnt illegal for them :-) o well

the best thing about this site is the forum... if you are looking for a certain movie or when they are gonna post a new movie, they post new links in there that havent been updated on the main page..
Have fun guys

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4767
there is also www.peekvid.com but this one doesnt have the NEW movies that are out in theateres :-)

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9526
yeah...nice site bassman

Gold Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 1079
how did u see 300 when i click it there is 0 links

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4772
maybe they took it off for a short while. go to their forum and they will have additional links to 300

Gold Member

New York United States

Post Number: 1080
this site is always down lol

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4792
its never been down for me before. maybe your internet connection?

Gold Member

New York United States

Post Number: 1082
site doesnt even come up anymore when i enter it in

Gold Member

Post Number: 9603
tubezoom working fine here..

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 6652
I tried Spidy 3 and it wasn't available.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2932
it was down for me for a couple of days, but working fine now, I've seen about 1/2 of spidey3. only thing I don't like is the fact that you have to start at the beginning every time, cant fast forward past what you've already seen

Gold Member

Post Number: 2933
now watching Shrek The 3rd....wahoo, watching first run movies while they're still in the theater...FTW!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2936
guess it comes and goes, its down again.

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3772
Sorry not interested I'm sure the MPAA the FBI would be interested its illegal and its copyright steeling.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3773
It's also sad because someone can't be patient enough to wait for it to come out onto DVD legally and legitimately.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3774
Well I have informed the FBI about this so called (tubezoom.com) site. The person or persons that have put (Spiderman 3) on that site do not have copyright permission and should be hunted down and banged up in prison for 5 years!

I mean how would you feel if they came around your neighbourhood and stole your car Hi-Hi and sold it on the Ebay, you wouldn't like. Sorry the matter is out of my hands now its in the hands of the FBI.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2941
yah, we really believe that you would make a LONG DISTANCE phone call from the UK to the US, just to rat out a site that has illegal movies on it....FYI, even after they're out on DVD I still download them instead of buying the damn things, now tell me, whats the difference between downloading them for your personal use, and taping them off of tv or recording songs from the radio? as long as its for my personal use, imo...myob!

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3775
Don't worry I haven't involved the Ecoustics site just a heads up that's all I don't like thieving especially films over the Internet for ones pleasure of showing off. The film isn't legally out yet on DVD so if I can wait you can wait.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3776
Email...And yes I would use the phone if necessary to clamp down on thieves who go about without any pride what so ever stealing films and placing them on the Internet you know you guys are worse then the person who stole the film.

Sorry as a former projectionist its my duty to inform the FBI. If this was in the UK you could spend up to 20 years in prison for this crime!

Gold Member

Post Number: 9610
LMAO...with the amount of monies that the movie industry can afford to pay out to actors and others, along with the revenue they generate from royalties from the theatre($20 a pop) and other legit methods...I feel more like tubezoom.com is the modern day "Robin Hood" .. and should be commended, NOT blasted or ratted upon....the movie industry doesn't own my computer , so whatever falls into it is "fair" game, just like "satellite TV" signals falling into my yard, also are mine..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2947
no, it is NOT your DUTY to inform anyone.
So...YOU have NEVER stolen ANYTHING in your life?
whatever, anyway, I have several older movies that I've downloaded, and i am currently watching Smoking Aces. Also, I've downloaded about 60 songs, don't see why I should have to buy the whole album when all I'll want off of it are 1 or 2 songs

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3777
Well believe it not I'm afraid I have informed the FBI with two Emails about this matter I have no sympathy for those who steal films for exhibition over the Internet.

Personally I don't give a hoot if it was something else and even Youtube is in breach of regulations of copyright infringement with users adding videos or even using copyrighted music that doesn't even belong to them in the first place. If one was so original they'll produce there own music on a keyboard rather than stealing!

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3778
Why do you want to spend 5 crappy years or less in prison I here they serve three meals a day wow sounds like 5 star hotel. Sure I've got busted for shoplifting when I was 9 years old but I was lead! And I pay for the contents today even if it means buying a CD or DVD I pay for it honestly.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3779
You know this thread shouldn't have even started in first place.

Because your talking about illegal activity on different site and prising it as the next best thing well sooner or later the FBI bust down there doors arrest the person or persons confiscate seize all equipment now that is so embarrassing to see outside your next-door neighbours home.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2948
this is going nowhere, you are going to do whatever you do, and I'm going to continue what I am doing. so whatever. and I don't want to pay for content that i dont want...why should I pay for a cd that has 15 songs on it when I only want one or two of them?

as for movies, I never buy them anyway, just rent them.UNLESS the movie is something I will watch many times

Gold Member

Post Number: 2949
and one last thingi i dont think it is the FBI's duty to do anything about it, I think the FCC would be more interested.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6659
I agree if some entity or corporation broadcasts a signal that anyone with a receiver can decode and watch than it's on them to find a way to solicit payment, just not as a fine. How can anyone claim right to the airwaves? As a youth I spent many hours listening to my fathers CB radio, catching crosstalk from hundreds of miles away. Should I have been fined for that? I would think it's up to the author of any said signal to develope a means of collecting payment. It's not like I'm climbing a pole and splicing into a hard line thus degrading the quality of sevice to paying customers. It's big money however and those affected will defend their empires any way they can.

And when Hollywood actors/musicians start earning $15/hr for their work I'll start feeling for any loss due to piracy. Jim Carey, $20 million/movie??? My heart fails to bleed. I buy movies and love watching them, and I used to go to the theaters quite often. Bottom line?

Friday night movie tickets: $11.75 X 2=$23.50
2 large drinks: $5.00 X 2=$10.00
2 popcorns: $6.00 X 2=$12.00
2 candy treats: $3.00 X 2=$6.00

Total: $51.50 for 1 1/2hr.

I understand you can't exist without a profit but it has gotten out of hand. Same reason a pro football game is as insane. The sport will kill itself due to mega million $$ contracts. How is any player worth $100 mil for three hours in the sun? $5 for a hot dog?? $20 for 3 hours of parking??? I've lost my enthusiasm.

Gold Member

New York United States

Post Number: 1083
Everytime i try to get into TUbezoom it says..

Great Success !
Apache is working on your cPanel and WHM Server

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3780
Don't worry its not your concern anymore its in the good capable hands of the FBI and when they read the Email first thing in the morning I'm sure it wont be too long before the contents of Spiderman 3 is removed from the site!

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3781
I don't care how much Hollywood actors or actress get paid its still thieving!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6664
And so is trying a grape at the supermarket or flipping through a magazine you haven't purchased. Ppl will always find new ways to get something free, just as the phone/gas/electric companies throw in their countless bs charges and fees.

Who's thieving who?

My sister recently had a baby girl. 2 days in the hospital with no complications. Months after the delivery they are still getting random bills. They code every charge to keep you in the dark. They totalled every charge to date and it was a tad over $33,000. Yes, $33,000! They called the hospital to try and decifer all the procedure codes. No luck. They said it was between them and their insurance co. With insurance their copay was $4400. How can they say you're not involved?

Every salary increase, contract extension or signing bonus a celebrity/athlete receives fuels the consumer's need to "cheat" the system. It will never stop.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3783
Well you should join our fight club you and the misses that way we can all bring a stop to this madness of over pricing and ripping off the consumer. But it's an unfair world we have created for ourselves and its not too later to turn it all around.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2964
WELL, tubezoom is down again, but i found both spiderman3 and shrek3 on another site that tubezoom linked to. I won't post it here, but if anyone other than Cocoon wants it, PM me.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3786
LOL, Na mate, but I'm sure the FBI would like to have it.

Silver Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 445
damn cocoon...i thought u were always a cool/laid back type a guy...wtf would u do this for? if u dnt like it then jus forget about it....

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3788
I am laid back cool then cool even Mr. Cool, isn't as cooler than I, but if you what I'll take a blind eye to this topic now. I haven't seen it now where's my white cane?

Gold Member

New York United States

Post Number: 1084
yeah i use to think u were cool too lol..

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4803
no one here can get in trouble for watching it, lol. its not copied dvd's etc, they video tape it from the theater... they have been up for a while now... the FBI would have better things on their hands than try to take a down a website, when it probably is in someway legal

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3789
LOL

Upload

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1462
So let me get this straight. You (Cocoon) are a former projectionist that probably made 3-4 pounds an hour while the movie houses got wealthy exploiting your time -- and now you somehow feel obligated to defend them and the ultra-rich Hollywood types by attempting to take down any sites that are in your mind stealing films by posting them online?

Did it ever occur to you that alot of these people want to watch a bit of a film to see if it is worth going to the theater to see? And do you have any idea that the reason for the declining box office gross totals over the past four years have absolutely no relation to sites such as this? Blockbusters such as The Passion Of The Christ and Revenge Of The Sith are just two examples that prove if the interest and quality is there, then people will spend their hard earned money to go to the theater and face ever rising ticket and concession prices.

The reason for the decline is two-fold: 1) More and more people are installing home theaters and no longer are interested in shelling out exorbitant prices to go to the theater. 2) The quality of films has drastically declined during this time period while the quantity of low-interest sequels and the like have alienated audiences even further.

I have no idea why you feel inclined to act this way, but it sure isn't winning you any fans here. And by the looks of it, you don't care, and that in and of itself is troubling. At the least, this partly explains your recent penchant for posting multiple threads, many of which are quite strange in nature.

In closing, I would think that in emailing the FBI about such petty things, they would be more inclined to investigate YOU and your odd ways than waste their time on a site such as TubeZoom that obviously has servers in foreign lands that are immune to their prosecution.

There is a saying in your country for people such as yourself, and that is "bloody wanker". Carry on old chap.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3790
Actually my last employer was paying me some near to £6.00 pounds per hour.

And its all about principles here if the content is copyrighted and you're brought before the courts to be prosecuted be prepared to be sent down for a long stretch in NICK! That's of coarse if you get caught doing it in the UK FACT that's (Federation Against Copyright Theft) don't show an ounce of mercy I Kidd you not!

Gold Member

New York United States

Post Number: 1085
shut up your extremely annoying.

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4804
^^ lol. yea, your not gonna win

Username: Earwax25

Post Number: 1
I'm new to this thing, just fell on to this page by accident. However, I started reading some of the post and then got to when things heated up w/ "racoon" better known as cocoon; yeah dude was obnoxious, but no one asked or said to him, if he himself was not trying to watch "pirated" movies he would have never gone to the site in the first place. Especially, since he claimed that he is such an "honest person, only doing what he felt was right."
It seems to me that he is not as honest as he pretends to be. He can claim he didn't all he wants. But with all the stuff online that has pirated films, cds, and blah blah blah, i'm sure he has been to more than just one. Also claiming that he would try to get those shut down. And if i might add not succesful what so ever! If he had been succesful, then he would be on this page complaining about how he has nothing to watch or listen to other than old movies, cds, and blah blah blah, trying to pose as your friends once again like im sure he has before. MR. COOL... cooler than cool...you should go back to the ILLEGAL UNDERAGE *ORN sites that you were at before you came here! And annoy the people there. To everyone else keep doing what your doing, and have fun while doing it. Cause I know I will. }

Gold Member

Post Number: 6731
Wow.

Gold Member

Http://www.realmofexcu..., See my KRAZY... USA

Post Number: 2990
X2^

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 7380
Take a quick review of Coon's history, starting in Home Audio, with his homophobic posts and rants. Now his concience is bothered by download movies, even as his unlawful hate spreading was for all to see.

Yeah, my heart bleeds.

The fuking Limeys do not have their own net nannies?
The FBI?
I think not.
Poser.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6737
Wow.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1489
Notice that he had no rebuttal to what I posted except for what he made per hour? What was he going to say anyway? It was all facts. The fact remains that the servers are overseas and the owner's of the site cannot be prosecuted. I have no idea why he keeps bringing up the UK's laws when he (supposedly) contacted the American FBI.

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us