Wrong album art -- Creative Zen Vision M

Username: Raineshower

Kingston, ON Canada

Post Number: 1
Just wondering if anyone here can tell me how to fix improper album art showing up on songs. I have one in particular that keeps showing up on the wrong songs.

Also, how do I import cover art if none shows up?

I tried just by adding the image to the player, but that just goes to the images section.

Username: David_cook

Post Number: 1
About album art on the Zen Vision M: The Zen doesn't refer to the album art stored in each song's data area unless the Album Name you've provided is different from ALL of your other songs' Album Names.

If your songs have come from compact discs, it's imperative to put a distinctly different Album Name in each song's track tag. I didn't enter any Album Names for my songs and Musicmatch Jukebox put "Unknown" for every one! The Zen thought that all of my 1,422 songs were from an album called "Unknown", so it referred to the Album Art picture from just one song and showed it for the Album Art for all of my songs.

To understand this better: If you have a song from the Greatest Hits album of the Beatles, and another song from the Greatest Hits album of the Monkees, DON'T enter "Greatest Hits" for the Album Name for both songs. You'll either get the Monkees' picture or the Beatles' picture for both. Use "Monkees' Greatest Hits" and "Beatles' Greatest Hits".
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us