Archive through February 16, 2006

Anonymous

I've had my Ipod for about 8 months now. It plays some songs for about 10 seconds and then stops and returns to the menu screen. I've already tried rebooting it, and that didn't seem to help. Anyone have this problem or know how to solve it?

Unregistered guest
so i see that alot of people
on here like to use limewire...
for music its not a very good choice
for programs movies pictures
it is.. for music people should
use soulseek slsk.com its really good
it shows the whole cd's instead of
individual songs...

i also needed help with my ipod mini
that ''sad face'' ipod thing comes up..
and my computer dosent reconize it..
i tried the restore but even that dosent work
and i updated it as well and that dont work either.. and i know its not the h/d cuz
i connected my brothers ipod and it workd perfectly...

-me-

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2475
Sad face=broken hard drive.

1-Can be sent in.
2-Replacement drive can be bought off ebay and replaced by yourself.

Unregistered guest
I WANT TO GET A MUSIC VIDIO ON MY POD BUT THEY DON'T HAVE THE VIDIO I WANT ON ITUNES, IVE SEEN THE VIDIO ON TV SO I KNOW IT EXIST WHAT DO I DO OR WHERE CAN I GO

"help"

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2477
Searching the internet is the best option...there are still a number of TV shows that aren't available online...

PAryan
Unregistered guest
I've had my Ipod for about 8 months now. It plays some songs for about 10 seconds and then stops and returns to the menu screen. I've already tried rebooting it, and that didn't seem to help. Anyone have this problem or know how to solve it?

Unregistered guest
I have an I-Pod Nano, that works fine, but I-Tunes has stopped working for me. The songs are still in the library but don't play, and black boxes replace all the album artwork in the music store. I have searched the Apple Website, and the firewalls on my computer aren't the problem.I have uninstalled and reinstalled ITunes, but that hasn't helped either. Can anyone help??!! Thanks very much

Unregistered guest
i have an i pod mini 4gb when i try to play music it just keeps switching songs please help!

help please
Unregistered guest
I downloaded songs from my dads computer onto my ipod and now I want to put them into my library, is there a way to do this?

Thanks for any help

a little help?
Unregistered guest
for a while i used my friend's computer as a source to upload songs onto my ipod.. just recently i got my own computer and i was just wondering how to get all the uploaded songs from my ipod from my friends computer and transfer them to my itunes library on MY computer

thanks

Username: D33jay_kiirky

EastkilbrideScotland

Post Number: 1
HELLO! CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO REFORMAT MY IPOD SHUFFLE? MSG BK

Username: Bballkid93982

hi i just got an ipod video yesterday. i have 2 questions. I have limewire and a transfered videos from limewire to itunes libary.the songs are in my itunes libary. when i connect my ipod they wont get on my ipod. works fine with songs. what do i have to do? also some videos wont transefer from limewire to my itunes libary?

Username: Lilsweetdevil

Ellsmere port

hi , what happens if you are charging your ipod from your computer and u accidently disconnect wen it sed do not disconnect and it freezes what do i do HOW DO I FIX IT PLZ?!?!?!?!?!?!

Username: In_need_4_help

Ok..I have an iPOD 30GB, I can put music and all on there easy, I have videos on my iTUNEs from limewire sitting in my libary. How can I get movies or videos from limewire onto my iPOD with somthing easy? I tired other stuff but thats to hard. Please remeber I'm only 13. So PLEASE help me!! email me at elmozprincess@aim.com or IM me at h0neylici0usx0o (aim)..please have the title iPOD help or something like that PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP

Username: Wendy_

im thinking about getting an video ipod for my birthday soon, and i was wondering some things:
-can you put dvds you own onto it?
-can you put just music on it?
-can i put videos on it w/o paying? like threw limewire or somthing? if i can, how?
if u could send any help to my email that would be sooooo helpful

ARE YOU PEOPLE REAL?
Unregistered guest
oh my GOD, I can't believe how STUPID most people are. I think most of you don't deserve to have or use a computer...

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2515
It's the iPod revolution, man.

Unregistered guest
helpp! i got my nano like 3 in a half months ago and it wont charge now.. when i plug in the ipod to the cord it wont do anything but turn on. my battery is red and i kindof need to charge it.. what do i do?

Username: Crgxtwo

Auburn, Alabama US

ok, just as a warning i am one of those completely stupid, computer/iPod illiterate people that are often spoken of on here. so my question may be a stupid one. none the less..i need help.

how can i download music from someone else's itunes library? i know this is frowned upon by MAC and whatnot which is why they made it hard to get around...but surely there is hope. i want some of my freinds music off her computer but bc my ipod is not registered there it does not work.

any and all help appreciated! thanksss!

Unregistered guest
ive had my ipod for nearly a year now, and instastalled my itunes on out family computer but i got a laptop recentley and i want to transfer my itunes on there, any idea wot i can do??

thanks!!!

Unregistered guest
i havent used my ipod for months, i have an itunes account and i have to plug it in with the connection and it comes up with my ipod and all the songs in my library (or it used too) i went to update my idod tonight and all my songs have gone off the ipod when its plugged in or not! and its also trying to download the songs off the main library that i connect it too. and i cannot seem to get any songs back or find my library!!! any suggestions?

Unregistered guest
When i connect my ipod to the computer, it says that there is no ipod connected. Is my ipod broken?

Anonymous

just a quick question i may b stupid but my 60 gig video ipod the screen turns white and i cant figure out how to make the screen come back any help would b greatly apriciated

bia bia
Unregistered guest
ok my freekin 4gb nano which claimes to hold 1,000 songs is full after putting in just 856.

wtf?????

please help!!!

Unregistered guest
Hi every1. I just want to thank Jexx ,and all the other people who respond to our questions, for taking the time to help! I also have a question; I bought a 30-gig ipod,and the battery seems to go empty after the first 10 or 15 min. of video I watch. Is this a factory mistake? I have really taken care of it, I even bought 2- 50€ protectors for it, and the clear stick-on plastic cover for the screen.I've never dropped it... so, can anyone help? Thanks!

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2544

quote:

ok my freekin 4gb nano which claimes to hold 1,000 songs is full after putting in just 856.

wtf?????

please help!!!

It holds an estimated 1,000 songs. That's like 1,000 4min songs at 128kps. You probably have songs that are 5-8min long and are recorded at a higher bitrate so it can't hold as much. That's what I dislike about iPod advertisement-they don't do it right.

quote:

I also have a question; I bought a 30-gig ipod,and the battery seems to go empty after the first 10 or 15 min. of video I watch. Is this a factory mistake? I have really taken care of it, I even bought 2- 50€ protectors for it, and the clear stick-on plastic cover for the screen.I've never dropped it... so, can anyone help? Thanks!

How often do you charge the battery? It's recommended that you drain the battery completely before recharging because the iPod batteries have a 'memory' in which they become accustomed to. If they are always recharged once they hit the halfway mark, then if they ever do go beyond that, the battery basically dies.

Unregistered guest
I have a 38gb Ipod photo and i have videos on limewire but i cant get them to transfer to my ipod. I have videora but after i convert it, it just dissapears so i can never drag it to itunes. I need major help please,

Username: Sooters

hey, i put al my music on itunes which is on my old computa but i got a new computa and i dnt know how to transfer al the music in2 the library. wen i plug in the ipod it shows my songs in 'bryony's ipod' but i cnt get my music into the itunes library. can you help?thanx xx

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2547

quote:

hey, i put al my music on itunes which is on my old computa but i got a new computa and i dnt know how to transfer al the music in2 the library. wen i plug in the ipod it shows my songs in 'bryony's ipod' but i cnt get my music into the itunes library. can you help?thanx xx

It's complicated. Are you sure you want to know?

Post Number: 2
yes please!

Unregistered guest
Hey I just got an ipod video 30 gig and i didn't want to buy movies or shows off of iTunes so i lent it to my friend and he put all the family guy episodes on. They worked fine and i was happy, but when i pluged my ipod into my computer to put some more songs on i lost all the Familly Guy movies. How do i prevent this from happening again?

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2554
http://www.tucows.com/downloads/Windows/PDA/IPod/SystemUtilities/

I am not liable or is ecoustics for loss of any of your music if you try any of those programs.

quote:

Hey I just got an ipod video 30 gig and i didn't want to buy movies or shows off of iTunes so i lent it to my friend and he put all the family guy episodes on. They worked fine and i was happy, but when i pluged my ipod into my computer to put some more songs on i lost all the Familly Guy movies. How do i prevent this from happening again?

The iPod isn't made to transfer between computers like that. It's just one of their idiotic barriers that you'll have to deal with...unless you want to try what I linked above, but that'll be difficult to do everytime you want to swap computers (with the very likely potential loss of files).

michele_c.
Unregistered guest
my 4G ipod recently "broke" and would not turn completely on...it would make these three click sounds then show the sad ipod icon then turn off. my ipod did this for about a week and a half then it magically worked again. so now, after a month later, i restored it and all of that, it is doing the same sad ipod thing again. it wont let me reset it and my computer wont recognize it. any ideas???

Username: Miesja

AmsterdamThe Netherlands

hi
i have a bit of a problem.
i recently got a ipod video and as far as music,photo and video is concerned it's all fine, i use the "manualy add songs" etc to copy music/video's from other computers and it's great. i can copy music files from another computer into my ipod using itunes
but.....
i can't seem to use the ipod as a hard disc!
i really don't need 30GB of music or video and want to use the ipod as a second harddrive.
i have the "use as hard disc" feature enabled, and on every computer, my ipod appears as a hard disc in "my computer". and getting things on the ipod works just fine aswell with "copy-paste" and "drag and drop".
...but when i want to extract files from my ipod to another computer, it tells me that "i have to select a real disc into it, because this one doesn't exist" (i'm a real bad translator) or "the parameters (<- WHAT is this?) are wrong" and sometimes it even gives me the "parameters" bla.bla. when i try to put something on the ipod as well
i've allready formatted my ipod with the ipod updater from apple several times in the 2 months that i have it.
i don't understand what's wrong, there's nothing wrong with my friends computers, because an other ipodvideo works just fine,
and my ipod has been restored to it's factory settings

Please, if anyone has any idea on how to fix this let me know

-X- miesja

AmsterdamThe Netherlands

to michelle c

just go the the apple site www.apple.com/support/ipod
and do as instructed, also if your ipod gives you another url (somthing along the lines of "www.apple.com/support/'numbers and figures i cannot remember" go to that webpage and follow the instructions.

hope your ipod works again

-X- miesja

AmsterdamThe Netherlands

Post Number: 3
[quote=bryony] hey, i put al my music on itunes which is on my old computa but i got a new computa and i dnt know how to transfer al the music in2 the library. wen i plug in the ipod it shows my songs in 'bryony's ipod' but i cnt get my music into the itunes library. can you help?thanx xx [/quote]

-first you must idtag ALL your music in ipod correctly make sure because it's going to matter
-enable the use as hard disc feature of your ipod
-go to "my computer" and click on your ipod
-now open the folder that reads "controls" and then open the folder "music"
-you now see a lot of folders named 'FY2' or something like that in these folders you will see about a dozen of audio/visual files
-these files have names like "R4T" etc
-create a folder in which you arrange everything on a detailed list, more specifically "artist" "album" "name" etc
-copy these music files from your ipod into this folder
-the name of the files in this folder are still strange but if you idtagged it right you should see the names, artist , albumtitles etc. appearing next to the "weird name"
-after you change the names to your liking you can "add the files" to your iTunes library

good luck it's a long and tiring proces

-X- Miesja

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2557
Yep, that's the hard way haha-I'd prefer to use a program but still good info.

Unregistered guest
I have a problem. I got a music video one of my friends made and I converted it in videora to mpeg format. I checked it out once I put it in itunes and it played the whole thing perfectly. When I updated my ipod it seemed to go on there just fine. When I played it, I discovered that less than half of the video was put on my ipod, but like I said the whole thing plays fine in itunes.

Anonymous

I just got a iPod nano with 2GB and i don't know hot to get limewire music onto it. I've tried a lots of ways so plz help....

Post Number: 3
hey, thankyou so much for taking the time to answer my question!but...i do have one more! what is idtag?thanx Miesja + jexx u guys are wicked!

michele_c.
Unregistered guest
to
miesja

i tried every thing the support site said. the first time it "broke" i restored it like the help site said, but it didn't work. now my computer won't recognize the ipod. can you suggest anything else?
thanks for your help so far....

DANIEL FROM THE WEST
Unregistered guest
DAMN ALL YOU PEOPLE ARE WASTING MONEY ON ITUNES. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND BUY A REMOVABLE DEVICE (SUCH AS A FLASH DRIVE) FOR ABOUT 30 DOLLARS AND INSTALL LIMEWIRE (http://www.limewire.com/english/content/home.shtml). LOAD ALL THE SONGS YOU WANT THEN GO TO YOUR LIBRARY. AFTER THAT ENQUEUE ALL THE SONGS. AT THE BOTTOM IT WILL SAY "SAVE AS...". SAVE IT TO THE REMOVABLE DEVICE. AFTER THIS TAKE THE REMOVABLE DEVICE AND SAVE ALL THE SONGS ON IT TO WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER. AFTER THIS GO TO WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER AND GO TO "RIP". RIP THE MUSIC TO YOUR COMPUTER. THEN GO TO ITUNES AND GO TO FILE-BROWSE-THEN GO TO WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER AND RIP IT TO YOUR IPOD. WALLAA

P.S. YOU MUST HAVE MUSIC MATCHBOX AND WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER FOR THIS TO WORK.

-PEACE BIOTCHES

hjjdflkskjhlfdsj
Unregistered guest
i got an ipod nano a week ago and i wanna no how to change limewire songs into itunes cause i already had tons of songs in limewire can anyone help me

lil boi
Unregistered guest
i dont have a credit card to buy videos for my ipod video....how can i fill it without paying?

lil boi
Unregistered guest
i need answers ASAP!!!!!

kyd
Unregistered guest
hey everybody im 13 yearz old and i just got an ipod video. unfortunatley my parents don't own a credit card so is there any way i can put limewire videos onto it?

ps. i tried the videora thingy and it doesnt work. so if any one has answers i would appresiate the help! thnx

Unregistered guest
ok, i just got a new ipod and i don't know how to download songs onto my ipod mini. I have the program limewire and itunes. What do I do to put my songs on my ipod?

kyd
Unregistered guest
to kyla

when you first plug in the iPod it should ask you to register it.....have you done that yet?

Post Number: 4
hey, i was told 2 'idtag' al my music.wat is that and how do i do it? if any1 knows please tell me!thanx xxxxxx

Jenn_
Unregistered guest
Hey. I have the ipod video. And I'm wondering if there's a place to get video's on the ipod without paying for them and getting them from the ipod store. Please let me know if you know a site. Thanks

Jimmyn13
Unregistered guest
This is awesome how you're helping everyone jexx. I have a question in regards to the ipod video. I've just got the 30Gb model and realise that videos need to be in the mp4 format in order to work on the ipod. However after using videora to convert some mpg and mpeg videos to mp4 i've found that itunes just won't add them to the library (i click add and it just doesn't happen). I've been able to get some videos on my ipod but these ones just won't work (and i need the afternoon delight videoclip!!) Any help would be much appreciated

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2583

quote:

hey, i was told 2 'idtag' al my music.wat is that and how do i do it? if any1 knows please tell me!thanx xxxxxx

Probably just name the files. Who or what promted you to do so?

quote:

I have a question in regards to the ipod video. I've just got the 30Gb model and realise that videos need to be in the mp4 format in order to work on the ipod. However after using videora to convert some mpg and mpeg videos to mp4 i've found that itunes just won't add them to the library (i click add and it just doesn't happen). I've been able to get some videos on my ipod but these ones just won't work (and i need the afternoon delight videoclip!!) Any help would be much appreciated

That's interesting, and you're not the first... Have you tried any other software programs? http://www.downloadatoz.com/ipod-software/ Those might be of interest...

Post Number: 5
to jexx, before wen i asked how 2 copy all my music 2 my library miesja told me 2 idtag all my music because its vital.iv bin 2 scared to touch the files because i dont want to delete any of my music. would you mind explaining how to do the whole copying music into the library thing if you have enough time because then it might b easier to understand!thank you so much!xx

nick_gomez
Unregistered guest
i bought an ipod video(30gb) and im having trouble with the backlight. in the setting, when you put the backlight on off, i use to be able to turn it on by just pressing and holding menu. now it just sends me back to de main menu.how can i fix this. can anyone help

Unregistered guest
my name is rachel and do any of you know how to delete photos off my ipod. if anybody knows. people get back to me. :] thanks.

Unregistered guest
my name is rachel and do any of you know how to delete photos off my ipod. if anybody knows. people get back to me. :] thanks.

Unregistered guest

Jukey
Unregistered guest
Hi, I just got a 30 GB iPod. When I first used it, the battery was draining quite fast, so the next night I charged it again. The next day I use it it's still draining quick. It says that the battery lasts up to 14 hours..but then how come mine drains so fast?

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2605
Battery ratings are usually overrated. It also depends on how you had the player working. Is it a video?

Unregistered guest
hey, i just got a 30gb ipod video for xmas, its great, but i got 2 problems with it:

1) when i put songs on my ipod, two links are shown for the same artist, even tho they are spelt the same.

2) I used videora to convert some of my music videos into mp4 format, once i try to put them on my ipod, they either go on, but once i go to watch them only the audio plays, no video, or they wont go on at all.

Please help, you can email me or msn me on C4_goes_boom@hotmail.co.uk, thx.

Username: Bballkid93982

My ipod video got wet and now its got lines and cracks in the screen it wont do anything can i fix it? please help.

Unregistered guest
hey im 13 and am in a situation lol,

i know everyone is asking loads of questions, but could someone please help me....

i hadnt used my iPod (mini) for about 3 days. And when i pluged it in to the USB port, to upload my new songs nothing happened. im really confused and its driving me insane!
It said that i needed to update my iTunes and i did...more than once, then i got the message...

"An iPod has been detected but the software is not installed
Please install the iPod software from the CD that cam with your iPod or download the iPod updater from www.apple.com/ipod/download"

now as i said i have done all that but my iPod just wont work with my iTunes. all my songs are still on my iTunes but not my iPod so i dont want to do anything that could risk me loosing my songs, unless i have to. all my iPod is saying now is 'Do not disconnect'
Does anyone have any idea of how to help me?
any feedback would be appreciated thank you in advance ;)
millie x

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2621
You need to go to that link and download the updater.

millie
Unregistered guest
but i have already done that

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2627
You updated it and tried restoring it with the iPod updater program? My last advice is to try this via the Apple website: These five steps (known as the five Rs) will conquer most iPod issues.
1. Reset your iPod.
2. Retry with a different USB port.
3. Restart your computer.
4. Reinstall iPod and iTunes software.
5. Restore your iPod.

If that doesn't work, then you should suspect faulty components. If it was bought used, then it is most likely a bad hard drive.

Unregistered guest
hi
I need help!I cant update my songs because the name up my iPod where I click on it and it says update songs doesnt show.
How do I make it show.

Unregistered guest
hi
I need help!I cant update my songs because the name up my iPod where I click on it and it says update songs doesnt show.
How do I make it show.

Unregistered guest
hi
How do I make it show.

Unregistered guest
i have just got a shuffle. itunes says that there is songs on it (i have put them on) but it wont play. its driving me mad. please help me.

Username: Steev6

I have an Ipod drama if someone can help...
I have a 4th generation 20g Ipod which will not turn on or responed ion anyway. Was listening to a podcast last night, stopped for half an hour then when I returned it was dead...
Any advice on how to get it running again have been to apple site and drawn a blank.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2642
The battery most likely needs to be replaced. Once they go beyond a certain point, they die completely and most don't come back on (even for recharging).

tyric
Unregistered guest
my computer crashed and i lost all my songs on my ipod is there anyway that you can get them bak thank you

tyric
Unregistered guest
my computer crashed and i lost all my songs on my ipod is there anyway that you can get them bak thank you

tyric
Unregistered guest

tyric
Unregistered guest

tyric
Unregistered guest

Post Number: 6
hey, i think i must be the dummest person ever because i just cant get this.i asked a few weeks ago "how do i transport my music from my ipod into the itunes library" n someone kindly answerd. the only thing is...i dont understand the electronical terms she used so i was wondering...could someone please translate it into terms i understand?sorry to be sucha pain but iv tryed everything!basicaly...i loaded itunes onto my old computer and put all my music from that onto my ipod. i now have a new computer and have loaded itunes but my music wont automaticaly load into the library. it wil only come up in 'bryonys ipod' and even then its inexcesible. if any1 understood what i just said could you please reply!!thanks a bunch!xx

Unregistered guest
hey i got the 60gb ipod and its stuck on hold i can move the hold buttin but its still on hold can u help me???

Username: Tobiasfunke

hi, i have an ipod video, and everytime i put an album cover for a song, it shows a different album cover on my ipod. does anyone know how to fix this?

prik
Unregistered guest
hey jexx i think you r a fkin *** hole and and ur r so lame your probably one of those deppressed old tramps that dosent have a life and sits around his comp all day.

megmeg
Unregistered guest
hey pplz like my ipod isnt workn and like when i plug it in 2 da comp. the songs dont get transfered to my ipod and it makes this wierd beepn noise PLZ HELP

Post Number: 7
to 'prik', since when did helping people make anyone 'lame'? obviously the only person here thats an '***hole' is you. if you had nothing better to do than to sit here and write pointless lies about someone you dont even know, then i think you're the one with no life!

prik
Unregistered guest
TO 'BRYONY' OMG IM SO OFFENDED IT WAS JUST A FRIGGING LAUGH WIT MA M8S AND AT LEAST I AINT DEFANDIN SUM1 I DONT EVEN KNOW LMFAO.

dude 707
Unregistered guest
hey all u guys i know dis has hothing to do wit ipods but does any1 know how 2 gt movies on2 a psp

megmeg
Unregistered guest
someone PLZ help i dunno wats wrong wit my ipod

megmeg
Unregistered guest
how do u get limewire...cuz i hate haven 2 but da songs w/ da itunes card thingy .........

PRIK
Unregistered guest
UR ALL FKIN IDIOTS AND U CAN ALL KISS UR MOMMAS A SS

Post Number: 8
to megmeg, i dont have limewire but my friends do and they just download it off the net.you could try that!hope that helps.

Post Number: 9
to PRIK, if you've got no questions about your ipod, and you're obviously not interested in helping us 'idiots', then i recommend you stop embarrasing yourself by posting messages on this site.

PRIK
Unregistered guest
TO BRYONY- u are like such a friggin looser....u should like get off ur a_ss and acctually go get a life....also i can do watever i like....because like I AM YOUR FATHER.......lmao

SO SCREW YOU SHIET FOR BRAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMFGGGG....U ACCCTUALLLY REFERED TO UR SELF AS AN IDIOT....NOT THAT I DISAGREE....AS I AM YOUR FATHER!!!!!!!!!! ;]

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2654
Prik: You're not even registered. That is also an inaccurate description of me. Sorry you feel that way.

I won't be responding to any more of your messages.

PRIK
Unregistered guest
FU** U JEXX I DID THIS FOR A LAUGH BUT ITS QUITE AMMUSING I MITE F*** UP ALL THE FORUMS ON THIS G*Y WEBSITE.
PS JEXX JUST SAYIN WOT PLEASURE DO U GT FRM HLPIN THICKSHI*S IS IT COZ U DONT HAV A LIFE OR A CAREER. YOU KNOW I FEEL DAMM SORRY 4 U. U PROBABLY ARE DEPPRESED COZ U DNT MAKE MONEY.
AND WATS WIT DAT BRYONY BIT** KISSIN UR A**.
JUST SO YOU KNOW KNOW YOUR GTIN DISSED BY A 11 YEAR OLD SO UP YOURS

needs ipod help!
Unregistered guest
I need help, I have a 10 gig 3G ipod, when it boots up i get a folder with and exclamation point, and when I plug it into my pc is comes up a 40 gig "apple ipod device". I am so confused, my ipod didn't just grow 30 more gigs over night! Thanks.

dude 707
Unregistered guest
hey "needs ipod help"
does another member of ur family have an ipod
cause it mite hav gt mixed up wit da software

dude 707
Unregistered guest
hey jexx just askin how old are you cause u seem to be quite knowlagble ( my grammer is jack sh**)

needs ipod help
Unregistered guest
my sister has an ipod, but hers is the same 10 gig model, and she doesn't use it on my computer.

asilaydying
Unregistered guest
what should i do?

xxxx Jenni xxxx
Unregistered guest
hey I got an ipod for christmas and has been working fine until i tried puttin mmusic on it but no ipod appears on the itunes and says it isnt connected...but it still charges and updates! i dont understand, help?

need ipod help!!!!!
Unregistered guest
hey, i just got a 30gb ipod video for xmas, its great, but i got 2 problems with it:

1) when i put songs on my ipod, two links are shown for the same artist, even tho they are spelt the same.

2) I used videora to convert some of my music videos into mp4 format, once i try to put them on my ipod, they either go on, but once i go to watch them only the audio plays, no video, or they wont go on at all.

Please help, you can email me or msn me on C4_goes_boom@hotmail.co.uk, thx

need ipod help!!!!!
Unregistered guest

Please help, you can email me or msn me on C4_goes_boom@hotmail.co.uk, thx
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us