Is this a legit offer?

ahof
Unregistered guest
I just signed up for a free desktop computer at freedesktoppc.com, and was wondering if anyone has any experience with this site? I know its by the same people who give away free ipods in exchange for signing up for some internet offers. I choose a free trial of napster, and am planning on canceling it before i have to pay anything. You get to choose from 5 different computers that are 2.6 ghz or faster. I just couldnt resist the prospect of getting a nice system for free. If anybody has had experience with this company, let me know. Especially if its a scam, although it all appears to be legit. I guess I'll find out for sure after I get ten referals. If you want to help me out and try for yourself then follow this link: http://www.FreeDesktopPC.com/?r=17448654

Anonymous

It's semi-legit. If you cancel before paying for anything, you won't get the computer. You have to pay for the offers. They will verify that the terms of the offers have been satisfied without cancellation before you can get a computer. It's actually better to go out and buy the computer you want than to sign up for a bunch of offers that are going to cost you money and get the computer of THEIR choice in return.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us