Download movies

Thread Last Poster Posts Last Post
Archive through October 18, 2005Tim100

Silver Member
Username: G3nocd3

San Jose, Ca USA

Post Number: 358
lets look back at the second comment in this post. " A place called Heaven ??? ;-)) "

Username: Vegetex

Post Number: 10
pot of smoke... whahaha did you know there are more american kids taking drugs than dutch germands and french togever... there are more young pregancys in the us than here you take all the gas from europe. Your president plays god and doesnt even help on plans to save this planet... wow nice heaven 3x and your on death row wow love the heaven you live in where more than 60% of the us citizans dont even have enought food to feed there kids. Wonder how many live in trailerparks?? umm you guys really do have the best ecomonie because you dont give a crap about the poor guys. lol look at New orleans took your time to help fello amricans... dont mock something you dont know crap about noone here smokes POT if thay dont want to at least we have free choice to do as we please.

Silver Member

San Jose, Ca USA

Post Number: 359
are your mental wayne. You obviously know nothing about the us. 60 % dont have enough food? where did you get that from. Also our president plays god? its called chcks and balances bro. the persident cant even choose to go to war. Congress does. Man you really are ignorant wayne. And many live in trailer parks. AHAHAHAHA. man when is the last time you have actually been here. Our status of living is way better than any other country...bro. now stop being an idiot and do some research, cuz u obviously have you head stuck up your a ss. And o, dont bring up new orleans, i would like to see something happen to any other country. hahaha good luck standing in your year long waiting lines at the emergency room. wake up bro and stop being an idiot, you have no clue whats goin on. and yea i support the death penality. if someone is dumb enugh to fu.k up 3 times in a row they should be shot anyways. There is no reason in the first place to end up in prison, let alone 3 times. O and ansterdam is the pot capitl of the world, everyone knows that, why do you think their economy sucks so bad. it relys on drugs to support the peoples. And i do know since ive traveled quite a bit around the world. Sounds like you only watch out liberal democrat cnn. Watch fox news. They tell it like it is. moron

Joe Pie
Unregistered guest
Download Movies - That is the topic of this forum. Why are people talking about Pot and the standard of living? You know Tim I think you should stop watching TV and going on the internet for like a month, why I don't know maybe it will help you.

Joe Pie
Unregistered guest
Download Movies - That is the topic of this forum. Why are people talking about Pot and the standard of living? You know Tim I think you should stop watching TV and going on the internet for like a month, why I don't know maybe it will help you.

Silver Member

San Jose, Ca USA

Post Number: 361
to bad i rarely watch tv. O and also, i have a g/f, 2 jobs, I build custom 4wd trucks, and race mx. Yes i have a life. I just dont like people dissin on stuff they have no clue about. Im sorry i was harsh, just dont speak about something you have no clue about. I think this thread is dead anyways. There have been numerous links posted, and numerious programs listed. I highly doubt any more info is needed. And joe, maybe you should be talking, since you obviously had time to reply to what i said. Maybe you should listen to what you said. A life mite help you out a lil.

Min
Unregistered guest
I'm interested in subscribing to a legal movie-download club, to obtain digital movies at the time they're released to DVD/VHS. Are there any legal clubs that do this?

NetFlix used to offer new-release downloads, but they do no longer. Anyone else? I don't want pirated copies, I want studio-endorsed download sales....

Unregistered guest
Alrite all of u ppl stop b.i.t.ch.i.n. and take the time to read this! ... i use to use kazaa, warez, ares, edonkey, limewire, and alot of other shite p2p programs! the fact is if ur getting good quality of a p2p program speeds are slow and if ur getting fast speeds u get crap quality! i just recently started using turbo torrent, bit torrent etc. they all have crappy speeds + u dont kno what ur downloading till it's done .. lol.. ppl change the file names! rite now im am using irc (mirc) to download my movies! they are all DVD quality and the speeds can be fast depending on ur net connection! im not the one to tlk.. i got 512k speed and wen i download of mirc i only get bout 30 - 40 kb/s .. but thats coz my speed is slow! if anyone has higher speed than that eg. cable 768k, or 1.5mb/s i reccomend u try it out! ( it's totally free and it works thru fserve and xdcc). im upgrading my speed to 1500mega bits in 3 days and then i will try downloading and give my feedback! ;) p.s. there are many different servers and channels if u want to find sum go to searchirc.com then u just clik on a server and it automatically connects for u!!! --> here is a server u can try .. i use it all the time but im kinda tryin to find a more speedy server! it's good enough for now! just add this in ur server list in mirc! irc.united-movies.net ports: 7000 join channel united-movies. oki good luck guyz!!! O.o and by the way im 16 and i dont b.i.t.c.h as much as all of you! .. if u want to download illegally go ahead but stop b.i.t.ch.i.n. bout hollywood goin broke it wont happen!!! use the pirated movie downloads while u can because i think there finding new security measures to end all this pirated movie download crap! hehe i downloaded final fantasy vii: advent children of mirc! by the way i have son of the mask, alone in the dark, charlie and the chocalate factory, fantastic four, miss congeniality 2, into the blue, hostage, sahara, stop snitching, the woodsman, unleashed and the jacket all dvd quality .. so if u guyz r really hungry for movies i'll let u download them straight of me! of course im gonna want something in return eg. more movies so i'll trade anyone who wants to download of me while i download of u! any interests in what i posted or if u want to trade movies then send me an email or add me to ur msn my hotmail is nik_shark@hotmail.com also if ur willing to pay a little for new unreleased movies go to www.divxcrawler.com it's only like 15.95 lifetime membership! .. i would but i dont have a credit card im to young!

p.s. if u play counter-strike:source so do i and i wouldnt mind playing sum1 that doesnt hak .. so msg me bout that to!

i hope this answers afew questions and helps u guys. i also would have added a few screenshots of united movies download and sum of the final fantasy vii movie i downloaded from there .. but i cant make them ( 1kb) O.o ENJOY!

John Doe 298
Unregistered guest
Dont be stupid people! Download Limewire Basic. then using that, download Limewire Pro. YOU WILL GET SUPERCHARGED DOWNLOADS, more search results, and hardly ever have to wait in line. i use limewire , and i wish i had a faster connection because limewire maxes out my bandwidth (u can change the setting). as for u idiots who say the quality sucks: if u download a crappy quality movie ofcourse its gonna suck; download movies ranging from 600 - 900 MegaBytes in size and its almost perfect!

as for torrents: i tried a lot but there are hardly any sources for the files so u get no more than about 40 kb/s while limewire gives me 180/kbps with my 1.5mpbs connection. (this is the best for my connection ! trust me)

kazaa sucks , morpheus sucks, shareaza sucks , Limewire is the best! (if u were smart enought to download the Pro version).

Silver Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 555
I love limewire, but dont sleep on torrents, they work just as well. I used limewire basic for the same reason

Unregistered guest
Jhon doe is a ho! .. lol yo john it depends what speeds u get! u might get fast speeds but alot of ppl dont !!!! it might be ur connection or system so limewire might not be the best for all ppl! .. i 150kb/s easy using mirc with my 1.5mb/s net! so that must be just as good as limewire and on mirc ( irc.united-movies.net ) they serve dvdscr = dvd quality movies! O_o

Coke Cola
Unregistered guest
HELP- when i try to open stam up it says updating but stays on 0% i dont know what is wrong .. after a while it says "steam temporarily unavailable, please try later" wtf? i was meant to be in a comp today!!! arghhh!!! someone can u plz help meh? >.<

Coke Cola
Unregistered guest
by the way stam= STEAM ..lol sorry guyz! ^_^

Joe Pie
Unregistered guest
you know I pretty much only use torrents from torrentspy and torrentreactor. I dont download movies anywhere else. Let me ask something...
a 700 mb file at 200 kb a sec will download in like 1 hour. the same file at 10 kb a sec will take 19-20 hours, now is that a problem? NO! Why? Because I am getting a full lengh movie that is good quality for absolutely no cost. Can you beat that? If your upset about the speed of the torrent or your p2p clint than download like 10 movies at a time! How many movies do you have time to watch anyway. 1 free movie a day is awesome. I waited 6 days for a movie one time, do I regret it.. NO why.. because I can watch it whenever I want. I downloaded season 1,2,3 of family guy, took me 2 weeks - 2 WEEKS! - was it worth the wait, oh yeah. But my downloading days are over, now I'm better informed and know its wrong and don't do it. But just be thankful that the internet can provide what it does. Sometimes you do get fortunate with the superfast downloads, 450 kbs, but not much. Oh and if you download a movie Xvid or DivX in the title usually mean it is DVD quality or close to it.

Joe Pie
Unregistered guest
Im must be an idiot if i waited 6 days to download a movie!

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1182
I can't believe this topic is still going... It's been active sense Feb...

Anonymous

oh Sure tell the noobs about torrents...they have no respect to seeding.

leechers don't download unless you are willing to seed!

Joe Pie
Unregistered guest
I want to become a Visual Basic programmer. I know a little of the language already but I want to know how I can be seen by big companys, anyone know?

Unregistered guest
Apparently, Downloading movies is legal. it's illegal if you sell them out to people.. is that right?

www.torrentspy.com and www.torrentportal.com has not yet shutdown. if downloading is illegal, shouldn't these website be closed or have been found by FBI or IRAA?

Joe Pie
Unregistered guest
They dont provide any of the downloads, they just host a service that provides people to share things over the internet. You could upload a game that you made or pictures on those sites and then your friend could download them. But no if you download anything off the internet that is copyrighted and you did not pay for specificaly to the company that made the product, your stealing.

Joe Pie
Unregistered guest
They dont provide any of the downloads, they just host a service that provides people to share things over the internet. You could upload a game that you made or pictures on those sites and then your friend could download them. But no if you download anything off the internet that is copyrighted and you did not pay for specificaly to the company that made the product, your stealing.

Mashi
Unregistered guest
I assume they can track you down if your downloading right?
Is downloading Cartoon Episode legal? i mean, it's on TV so you could record it.

Anonymous

Hi there Tim,

I am a new user of Limewire.. i have used it to download movies and music for free.. I am in another country, is that illigal for me?

i really do not know.. please help

Mashi
Unregistered guest
this thread is a bit outdated so i think he wont reply lol.. if he does, i'm impressed coz i never chat in a thread which is over 5 month lol..

to your question, i download movies and music and live in the UK. i think you can download movies as long you dont get caught :p

your one unlucky person if they track you down but what are the chances that happening. it's like catching 3000 fish in 1 minute lol.

i reckon it's illegal in every country :-) my aunt is downloading 100 episodes everyday so there might be a chance of she getting caught red-handed

Anonymous

thanks Mashi for your response.. much appreciated.... how do i burn the movies that i've downloaded unto a DVD?

can you help?

Silver Member

San Jose, Ca USA

Post Number: 364
Its really all up to your countries laws. I know the USA is really strict on copyright infringement. Countries like nigeria really dont give a rats a ss about it. Just check around. Good on the limewire tho. its a great programs. Id also check out bitlord if you are a limewire fan. O and burning movies onto a dvd, it needs to be an iso, or BIN filetype. Most of the movies I burn are in .BIN . DVD is .VOB format also. So theres alot of diff ways to burn a dvd. Learn more about formtats if you want to get good at it.

Mashi
Unregistered guest
What kind of language is that hguy4all?

looks indian to me :s

anyways, i use Winavi to burn .BIN, .VOB etc etc onto DVD.. it's easy to use

suvi
Unregistered guest
hey hguy4all where are the links on the site u suggested... n whats the language

Anonymous

looking to down load new movies where to look tired of getting them else where want to do it my self

enmiopinion
Unregistered guest
Your all noobs, you fu<king morons!

Fu<k the RIAA, Fu<k The MPAA. There greedy money hungry fatcats. They shouldn't have the right to sue people for downloading games, films, and music, maybe if they listened to what the consumer wants we wouldn't have such a big problem.

Omg liek limewire is teh b3st, i dload movies on it, yeh liekomg!1!!!!1!11!1!!1

Mr. Retardo
Unregistered guest
one word. ares

Unregistered guest
thanx

Username: Mr_quik

DETROIT, MI USA

Post Number: 1
I BOUGHT A NEW DVD BURNER THINKING ILL JUST BURN A FEW MOVIES INTO DVD'S WELL THAT DIDNT HAPPEN IVE BEEN THROUGH ABOUT 30 DVD-R.+R WITHOUT 1 THAT WILL SHOW ON THE AVERAGE DVD PLAYER AT THIS POINT I NEED SOMEONES HELP I MOSTLY HAVE MPEG 1 AND AVI MOVIES BUT FOR SOME RESON AFTER DOWNLOADING THEY WONT PLAY ON MY DVD PLAYER CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME AND GIVE ME A BASIC WALK THROUGH ON HOW THIS IS DONE WE CAN TALK ON THE PHONE E MAQIL OR WHATEVER YOU LIKE

Anonymous

Has anyone tried Bear Share (Another P2P).
I tried IRC for downloading movies. But such channels are not really publicized, hence are hard to find.
If anyone can share info regarding IRC Server/Channel, kindly e-mail me metalstorms@gmail.com

P.S: I have Chronicles of Narnia and a few more to share.

Anonymous

Exelent I think its FAB, G0 #PUBMASTAERS!!!!!!

Anonymous

downloading isn't illegal, its uploading that is illegal.

errrr
Unregistered guest
is there a way to correct ONE illegal mistake???

errrr
Unregistered guest

errrr
Unregistered guest

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 5256
Depends on how good your lawyer is.

BLUNTED
Unregistered guest
UNLESS U R LOSING MONEY WTF DO U CARE. DOWNLOADING THINGS IS WHAT WE DO F THE SYSTEM F THE $20 DVDS WE CAN GET IT FOR FREE. OHH YEA SCREW F IRAA AND ANYONE WE IS SCARED OF THEM. DL HAX FOR LIFE
taKE ADVANTAGE OF THE NET STEAL STEAL STEAL- blunted

Anonymous

how do i burn films from limewire onto a dvd using nero.i am new to this.please help.

ROBERT10
Unregistered guest
All You Have To Do Is Go Onto Nero And Open VCD (Video CD) Then Add Your Files You Want To Burn And Go Through The Whole Progress. Insert A Blank CD And
Click Burn.

Create A Cover And Done.
You Can Watch Your dvd ANYWHERE!

sk
Unregistered guest
movie companies are millionaires. The actors directors producers etc.. have enough money to prevent world poverty. I don't see why those of us that can't afford to buy movies can't just download them. Moviemakers will always have money. they just rip us off when we have to buy them from k-mart. There will always be free downloads on the net just like there will always be drugs and there will always be people dying of starvation...

lol
Unregistered guest
yeah... love downloading too but these legal prop are mess up... anyway can anyone answer me this ??
my computer don't have a constant ip
everyday i check the ip change ???
so plz explain wut the hell is going on ?
ps.i don't have vius or anything : )

Username: Coustics

Can someone please help me with this question?:

Is it legal/safe if I download movies using Limewire Pro, since I would pay the charge of $18.88 rather than just downloading it for free.

Please help me out with this question, I would really like to know. -Thank You.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6951
Of course it is not legal...you paid for the software, but you did not pay for the movie.

And no, there is always some risk involved.

Username: Coustics

Post Number: 2
Thanks for the reply Berny

Gold Member

Post Number: 6978
Just be careful. Always run a virus check on anything you download and do not ever use the preview function until after the download is completed and scanned.

Username: Cant_tell

What about Burning a regular Divx movie to a dvd??? So I can watch it on my tv instead of just my computer??? Respond asap To dyer01905@yahoo.com PS: Please don't be too technical Im 13 and understand only basic+ a little advanced crap on the computer.

Username: Glorifiedpower

i recently knew that it is illegal to download here in the usa, and i downloaded some stuff and the best thing that i did was to erase it from my system, i was just wondering, am i still be liable? for example in 5 to ten years time, if they traced that i downloaded 5 to ten years ago, would i still be liable.

for information purposes only
1. what are the programs used to avoid being traced? if youre using limewire or bitorrent?
is there any anti ip tracker or any related programs?
2. how do the government track all ip downloads and how? for example i downloaded some legit files, how do they know that its legit? im i automatically sued? or there is a letter coming from agents?

i dunno, im not a tech guy, i wish downloads are legal, hehehe

Bronze Member
Username: Dj_excite

Post Number: 46
sup pplz well most people know that downloads are illegal but yea most of us still do it, i know people that download 24/7 almost havent got caught yet...but you never know internet is becoming really really sophisticated...and marshall marshmallow there are programs that can route you in different locations as in if someone wanted to trace your ip address you would be in russia or france and so on all that would do is give u longer time to do what u are doing and go back to your default ip address the govnt traces ppl down depending on the file downloaded they have random agents on random servers that just sit there and watch downloads and crap im not too sure about that though. all i have to say though is that the cyber space the internet specially and computers and stuff is a whole different world.

Username: Deliriium_trigger

WI US

Wow, I know this post is kind of old by now but for anyone new to seeing it, I'd say that most people here are very opinionated about what to use and what not to use. Some of the basic facts you need to know here are this.
* DL copywrited material is illegal. No grey area, if infact the IRAA or FBI did catch you and wished to push the issue, you would be fined or imprisoned.
* Anything that gives you the file works. Period. We are not advertising for programs like BitTorrent, Limewire or Emule. The fact is that if the person on point A has it and the person on point B wants it, they will use whatever means neccicary to trade it or share it, if thats their desire. You could use friggin MSN messenger if you wanted (NOT RECOMENDED, and yes, I've tried it)
* Know what your using to share and DL, check if that software installs Adware with the instalation of the program itself. Every file could be a potential virus, IRAA member ect but the tools you use in the attempt should be clean. (some of you know what programs install that Adware and what don't, I'll let the newbs discover that on there own >D *evil grin*)
* Of course speed and connection are a factor, you are limited by your IP and your wires, thats that. People with a T1 connection obviously will DL alot quicker than a DSL connection. That fact does not make a program better or worse. And if you dont know how to use sysconfig to speed up your own computer, figure it out. (THE CURSE OF WINDOWS XP!!) Like Tim said, in the early days, there were no tutorials. Trial and error, if you've never seen the blue screen of death, you never got personal with your system. =D

So, be safe, stop 817(h1n6( about what to use or where to download. Figure out what your comfortable with and take your own risks. Learn about Proxy and Ports for gods sake, and if your not using Firefox, smash your computer with a hammer. Because if you cant figure THAT out, then your Fu(k3d anyway.

Username: Bubba_smurf

Ey marshall marshmallow.

I know somethin' about downloading, so i will try to answer ur questions as good as i can!

what are the programs used to avoid being traced? if youre using limewire or bitorrent?

well there are lots of security programs to use if u wanna be anonymous while downloading.
"Peerguardian" is a little firewall programmed to block known Goverment or anti pirate groups IP's. This is a helpfull program but does not protect 100%.. nothin' does.

Beside this firewall there are proxy servers or socks4 and 5 servers to hide behind. however this will slow your download speed. Proxy, socks4 n 5 is servers u will be connected to before connecting to the peer! thereby using their ip adress while downloading. These servers can be located all over the world.. India, US, Europe. anywhere... but it does however slow ur download, but is a almost secure way of downloading and surfing. If u do not understand how proxy works by my explanation surf google!

There are lots of other ways to pretect urself, but much more complicated, so stick to this.

2. how do the government track all ip downloads and how? for example i downloaded some legit files, how do they know that its legit? im i automatically sued? or there is a letter coming from agents?

U r actually being busted for sharing! So the antipirate group is connecting to u thereby getting ur IP, they scan ur comp for other illegal downloads!! I how all my files on a portable harddisk. When i download i disconnect the harddisk so it can't be scanned.. So i can only be busted for the stuff im downloading and not all the other stuff, ive already downloaded!!

If u have been busted u will most likely recive a letter with a pretty big fine.
The first thing to do is not to panic! Take ur harddisks out of ur comp and hide it at a friend. Deny knowing anything about the accusations!! Ur ip adress can be hijacked and abused by another person on the other side of the earth. So ur ip adress can't be used as proof!!

I hope this is useful!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 8749
Hans,
Have you actually been investigated?

Silver Member
Username: Stnorris

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 916
download bearshare, and then download movies off of there. either that, or rent a movie and copy it. use one of those code breaker things. lol

Username: Lnewlf

Hey, i'm looking for a site (or something) where i can dl movie, music, etc...i need it so i do NOT need ADMIN access to dl stuff....(i know life sucks when your parents are computer nerds..)...anyways...I'm especially looking for Eurotrip, and a few others, email me or w.e if you have something (email high_elves_rule2@hotmail.com).

Thx.

LneWlf

Gold Member

Post Number: 9060
Read all the above posts.

I have...all of it requires admin access, which sadly i do not have.

Post Number: 3
hehe...good to know how to minor hack...is the DCC manager any good btw?

Gold Member

Post Number: 9077
Ah...so you are using 1 pc with multiple users and you are not the Admin...

You can post your query at lifehack.com.

Username: Wingman6191

a lot of you seem to be worried about having your ip traced, im not sure how all these organisations that try to trace you operate but if your worried about that then (unless you have a static ip) you can simply shut-down your computer and unplug the phoneline from the back of the modem. plug it back in and youve got a new ip. i make a point of doing this everytime i shut-down my computer, just as a precaution.

also if your trying to use something like www.rapidshare.de that limits non-premium accounts to one download every 70 minutes then you can use this to avoid having to wait 70 minutes as they use your ip to see how long it has been since your last download

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3716
It's only a matter of time before your cord wears down and you realize how stupid it is to do all of that illegal garbage, Nick. And what if you forgot? Then you would be in massive trouble.

Username: Wingman6191

im not going to forget, its not exactly the hardest thing to remember to do. i never said that it was failsafe anyway, it just makes it harder to track everything you are doing.

and how much does a new cord cost, £4.99? better than a £3000 fine isnt it?

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3732
My integrity is worth more than either of those costs. :-) lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 9099
I love that they claim to be smarter than everyone else and gives tips on how to elude the "authorities".

Are you sure that they are even interested in you and your petty little theft? They will get you if they wanted to, they just don't want to spend the time and resources.

Bronze Member
Username: Ftalife

Post Number: 16
limewire seems to be the best place.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
got to watch out for viruses though.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
oh and if you use them make sure you search for their pro version.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Not the one they offer :-) the one in the search.

Username: Swtnzz

there is SHARE HEAVEN for EDONKEY and there is TORRENT DAMAGE for BITLORD.....but word of advice torrent damage isnt that easy to get on but keep trying eventually u will get an account

Bronze Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

Post Number: 18
Someone (Anonymous) posted that the film industry will go broke and out of business, and further, that the Matrix only made 10 million, and that 0 goes 2 the film companies....

my reply is: LMFAO

Bronze Member
Username: Spanishbabe

Post Number: 17
Hi I know is off topic but any of you could help me getting a active key for my XP home ed. program I have the original install in 4 of my computers but in the past years a have reprogramed the computers and switch the systems to their original windows now I want it to install the XP in the computers again and is not accepteble because I have use may max. times alowd with that same key. HELP please.if some one has a good key that could shear I thank you for it.

Username: Djm91

Downloading becomes more and more controversial as more and more law suits are filed.

I support downloading music, but not movies, and i dont consider downloading stealing.

The reason I support downloading music is because artists make very little from CDs, they get most of their money from concerts and parties. I consider music a way of expressing your moods and feelings (corny i know), not an occupation to make millions and millions of dollars that go straight to new cars and houses.

The reason i dont support downloading movies is because those cost millions of dollars and years to make, and can be rented. Music can't be rented out (well it can at libraries and what not, but it's even illegal to rip a CD onto your computer), but movies are something you only need to watch once or twice (for the good movies that you're gonna watch 100 times you can spend the $15).

This is one of the most interested forums I've read about because there's a lot of different ideas. My view of this whole "downloading is stealing" is that its only stealing when you make some type of profit off of the material thats not yours. If people are saying that it's stealing to download a movie, then their also saying that watching a movie at a friends house is also stealing. In both you're watching a movie that you didn't pay for.

One thing I don't understand though is what happens when you're caught downloading. Do you get a letter telling you to appear in court or do you get some kind of warning first?

Username: Dwmaster387

Miami, Florida Usa

i found a great site where i get to dowload all the movies i want for FREE. i signed up with them yesterday and i already downloaded 5 movies, and i dont even have DSL. They even have to dowload music or games with no hidden fees. Thank the online gods, spread the word, this place is great. its- movies2download101.com

Silver Member
Username: Shane24

Post Number: 113
Well, some of the members already have mentioned
bittorrent,limewire and related p2p sites..
Try ares and morpheus.. I usually download from ares, and to check the quality of picture and sound I preview them and check for divx logo on the lower right of ur preview, they usually or most of them have good prints in terms of sound as well...
In case ur not happy with it, type p2p file sharing networks in any search engine, that will answer ur question, then u can choose ur pick....

Silver Member
Username: Vndpatel

Post Number: 161
how do you burn downloaded movies to a black dvd?

Username: Dafodil

hello...will someone please let me know if a dell dimension 9100 can burn dvd's? I can burn cd's w/out a problem but dvd's??? Do I nned a special software or something? Thanks

Username: Pigsgooink

I know its been stressed a lot in this topic about the IRAA coming to get you if you download something in the US. But is it the same in the UK? I know its illegal here but i havent heard about people tracking you down, as it were. And is Limewire and McAfee Personal Firewall Plus/AVG safe to download movies? I know that nothings completely safe, but safe-ish.

Username: Maga091

Texas

boo i keep trying to download movies from lmwr, but when i try to watch them,it says i need some kind of decoder??? my hp sucks. bleh. tim u seem to know a lot. i tried to read you're helpful messages lol but really im afraid to try anything else. you people are scarying me
i just want to watch movies!!!

Username: Thebobman

you prob just need a divx decoder, you can find it on google easy enough, just install n it shoud do the rest

Username: Maga091

Texas

Post Number: 5
WELL SEE I INSTALLED 2 AND IT DIDNT WORK. AM I INSTALLING THE WRONG THING?

this link will download the divx codec along with the player (which you dont need to use for it to work) http://www.download.com/DivX-for-Windows-with-DivX-Player/3000-2139_4-10638046.html

what extension is the file you want to play?

Username: Rapture512

hi there ...
i downloaded bitorrent paid £17 to fullreleases.com just to know that i hv spent it for a crappy site.. nothg ever seems to get downloaded and even if it does it has to be converted as it comes in RAR file .. could somebody please suggest me how to use bitorrent more effectively as im quite new to the software and might be using it in a wrong way !
cheers

Post Number: 4
Hi, you can search for torrents to download of for free using sites like torrentz.com or torrentzone.cn, they give a list whatever you search for. Or you can download directly from websites for free without a client program from sites such as littlegreenorange.com
RAR files are easy tho, you just need to get winrar (search it on google) as many files are in this format. ps. i for torrents i personally like to use 'utorrent'

Username: Camar

Post Number: 8
torrentz is good site ......

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Canada

Post Number: 5176
Why you should look out for Fake Torrents?

Fake torrents can give you viruses or even ask you to download a media players that can record what you do on your PC. So be careful when it comes to downloading. 1st. Always read the comments
Whenever you are about to download a torrent be sure to read the comments on the torrent you wish to download and Google search the info hash for all of your downloads. To find any additional comments on different sites around the web.

When you Google the Info hash stay away from any result that has "Full Downloads", "Fulldls", etc. in the title as they are probably a Scam or Fake

2nd. Check the Trackers
Unknown/New Trackers
Trackers that can't be found on a Google search and have a large amounts of seeds/peers are probably Scam/Fake.

3rd. Block bad connections
Whenever you are downloading be sure to have some protection like PeerBlock as already stated on our site. (If you haven't already done so go to "PeerBlock" on our site and return back here)

4th. Add the IP Filter from uTorrent. (If you haven't already done so go to "Ip filter block with uTorrent" on our site and return back here)

5th. Look out for new uploader & lots of seeders
Look out for fake uploader's by anti-p2p companies, they create a new account on the websites and use tools like BTSeedInflator , NRPG RatioMaster , And Custom Scripts to fake the amount of seeders and peers.

6th. Look at the File you would like to download.
Like Media (Video):
Any legit release group will not archive or Password protected (.rar .7z .ace .tar .gz .arc .dar .pea .sit etc.) their Releases. Video is already compressed so there is no need in trying to compress it further. Be weary of .rar file videos as stated on our site.

.WMA/.WMV files are almost always fake and should be avoided altogether as they can link to websites to get their "CODEC" which either costs money or is malware, spyware or even a Virus.

Note:.exe files are not a video format. They are a executable file and will install some junk on your computer Never download and run a Audio/Video file that ends in .exe

7th. Look out for torrent Clients.
I.E.
BitLord
Bitroll
BitThief
Get-Torrent
Torrent101
TorrentQ
Never install or use any of the Torrent Clients mentioned.

8th. Never download Special Players from Torrents you download.
The following are bad Player's, Decoder's (Codec's)
3WPlayer
AbcCodec , AccessKeyGenerator , AccessMediaDownload , AccessMediaSetup
BitGrabber , BitRoll , BlackCodec , CityCodec
DemoCodec , divocodec , divxmovienow , DOMPlayer , Dvd Access , Dvd Codec
Emcodec , eMedia Codec , EndCodec , GalaPlayer , GameCodec , Go Media Decoder
HeroCodec , Hificodec , HQ Codec
iCodecPack , IMCodec , IntCodec , iMediaCodec , ivideocodec , IxCodec
JetCodec
KeyCodec
LightCodec
Megazcodec , Media-Codec , MediaCodec , MediaTubeCodec , MedCodec , MMediaCodec , MovieCodec , Moviecsodec , MovieXplayer , MPCODEC
NetPumper , Newvidscodec , NiceCodec , nvidcodec
PCODEC , Perfect Codec , Player_Flash , PlayerCodec , PlayersCodec , PlayCodecs , playvix player , PowerCodec , PornPass Manager , PornMag Pass
Qvee Player
Setup.exe , SiteTicket , SiteKeyMaker , Siteentrances , SoftCodec , StormCodec , strCodec , svideocodec
TrueCodec , TsCodec , TvCodec , TvsCodec , Tvs-Codec
UinCodec , Unpack_Movie.exe
v-codec , VaxObject , Vccodec , VCodec2007 , VideosAccess , VideoCompressionCodec , VideoKeyCodec , Videoscash , VideosCodec , vidscodec
WinZix , WebSoftCodec , WebVideoSetup , WinMediaCodec , WMcodec
X3 Player/Codec , X Password Generator , X Password Manager , XeroCodec , XXXmediaCodec , XVod Decoder
ZipCodec , Zcodec , ZLOB Show
NOTE: They are Trojans and/or Viruses and probably not even the file stated in the .torrent.

9th. Look at the file size. If the Movie is 3MB or so Then it is Fake.

10th. Stay away from the following scam or phishing sites. Like:
AskMu.com
cryptoguardian.com
downloads.torrentsu.com
DownloadTo.com (Hosts domplayer)
hdmi2.com
media-codec.com
mediaprovider.info
megazcodec.com
missing-codecs.com
PlayMP3z.biz
playon.domplayer.com
playon.play3w.com
seonomad.com
torrentm8.com
Spam site-help.com
torrentq.com
tvcodec.com
uploadvid.net
vidscentral.net
enjoyyourself.info
DirectGameKeys.com
spynova.org

11th. Scan all Downloads with your Virus protection. I.E. AVG, Norton... By following this step on how to spot a fake Torrent, will give you a better understanding about downloading and how serious it could be to pay attention. If you are new to downloading it would be a great idea to print this page off and keep next to you when looking for torrents to download. Disclaimer Search This Site Converting Software

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 15998
hmm

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 16744
they are really cracking down on illegal movie downloading

Username: Jothsha

Thankyou for these sites...

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 381
if you are into blu-ray movies but want a smaller file to save on your hard drive or dvd disks , try downloading or converting your movies to MKV file exstentions. They are smaller than an AVI but very clear picture.

If you wish to get a converter to make your files smaller , let me know and i will email you a link to download the software with working crack.

I would post it here now. but its against the rules of this forum.

Username: Blogger3

How to download movie from the Internet - downloading free movies

Here we present a step-by-step presentation of downloading movies from the internet for free via torrent client and the process of adding subtitles. Free movies for downloading are very much in demand nowadays, so I am here describing in detail how to download free movies from the internet.

Username: Jennifersahara

Woodbridge, Ontario Canda

Post Number: 5
I've huge passionate of watch or download movies, but for that i don't more surf on web to have movies collection. I direct visit at reliable platform i.e. http://movies-unit.blogspot.com/ to get download movies in DVD format or to direct install movies in my Ipod to enjoy with Divx quality. It's just a coolest movie blogspot portal to get direct access to download movies in your system. I've subscribe at that site and have download lot of movies collection. Now i am excited for get 23 September release Abduction movie and Killer Elite movie.
you can also have a look to this movie blogger site.

Username: Totalkhaos2

Great site to get free movies no bull just follow the instructions all free

http://downloadyourmoviesforfree.blogspot.com/

Username: Samchn07

Jamaica, NY United States

yeah, i can download movie from torrent and you tube is HD quality ........

Username: Tonypelicon

Sydney, NSW Australia

The best website to download is Taringa.net,

just try it http://bose.net.au/bose-acoustimass.html

Username: Josh_frediero

almost any flick company I know of offers free of charge trial.

Take a look at http://buydownloadfilms.com/, each and every few days they post fresh great movie offers and quite often coupon codes to obtain 100 % free cinema tickets, without any surveys or sms. I'm with several wonderful offers spotted at this web site

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15997
How can we trust spam?

Username: Josh_frediero

How is that a spam? This is legit website I am using for few weeks now. Found many great offers that saved me few bucks. I can also give you ftp with over 150 NEW HD trailers

Just open your FTP client or just use Total commander to connect
Information:
Hostname / Ip adress : 109.230.246.186
username " freshtrailers
No password
The speed is pretty good. 500-800 kB/s for me,

Is that spam also ? LOL

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16004
It is spam because your first post on this forum involved an external link (legitimate or not)which is designed to generate traffic for that particular link.
LOL

Username: Htduhoc2012

that place is really called is happy place with allthing are so amazing and attractive:D
This my place : Du hoc Canada

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16066
is happy place with allthing are so amazing and attractive??? Dude, you really need to work on your communication skills if you are going to spam this site. Google translate is not a universal translator that you believe it to be.

Username: Tommytj

Post Number: 4
Utorrent is all I have to say

Username: Smith987

Sevierville, US and Canad...

Thank you for the information

Username: Monica321

Northpole, Alaska United States

thanks for the infowww.google.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »