HP photosmart digital camera R717

Username: Albertlakers8

Post Number: 2
would you recommened it?

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 4360
If you are going by price, it is not a bad camera. Regular day to day shooting in a pinch, it will do the job, its like the old instamatic cameras. But the lens is a piece of cr@p, too much chromatic abberation and not very sharp at all. Get something with a Canon or Nikon lens.

Post Number: 3
what about a R817? would you recommened that one and what does it mean when a camera has 5 megapixels is that how clear the picture comes out

Post Number: 4
image/x-jgUpload
digital camera (1.1 k)

Gold Member

Post Number: 4368
My previous post still applies no matter the megapixel.

What is your photographic experience? This question matters, because it will determine how well you will like the transition from film to digital.

If you are the occassional picture taker used to disposable or instamatic cameras, then this camera should serve you well.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4370
If you really want a nice little point and shoot, look at the Casio Exilim series. Better lens, better controls, takes great pictures.

Post Number: 5
I am probably going to get the Casio Exilim EX-Z57 digital camera. Is $263.99 a good price

Post Number: 6
I am probably going to get the Casio Exilim EX-Z57 digital camera. Is $263.99 a good price

Gold Member

Post Number: 4377
I believe that to be a better choice than the HP. Take a look at the Casio EX-Z120. Well within your price range. Updated camera and newer model.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us