Convert Speaker Wire to RCA Cable


Is it possible to covert ordinary speaker wire to connect with male RCA connectors on each end? My problem is that the original installer only ran speaker cable through the walls and I need an RCA connection. I realize that RCA cable has both positive and negative conductors within each side of the cable. Can I use 4-wire speaker cable and accomplish the same thing as a two wire RCA cable?

You might try cutting an RCA cable.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us