Horn or bullet tweeters for car

Anonymous

i want to know if there are any horn or bullet tweeters that are made for a car? im not talking about horns that image dynamics makes but the horns that are just for high treble.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 5185
Not that I know of. The Image Dynamics horns are very, very good, though, and are essentially tweeters. They do tend to lose a little close to 20khz due to reflections inside the horn, but you can compensate for it.

Anonymous

but what about power acoustik's nx-10 flute powered horn tweeter.they do say its the loudest tweeter in CAR sound business.i want to get me one those or a bullet tweeter because i love my music with alot of treble overpowering my mids.

Bronze Member
Username: Skies

Courtenay, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 41
i doubt a power acoustik is "the loudest tweeter" in car audio... honestly I would go with Image Dynamics horns...

Anonymous

i like those image dynamics but they're too pricey.so youre saying a good quality metal dome tweeter like infinity's or focal's are louder than a low quality horn like the nx-10.i dont care about sound quality i just want it loud and harsh.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 5189
"but what about power acoustik's nx-10 flute powered horn tweeter.they do say its the loudest tweeter in CAR sound business."

I can scream really loud too, doesn't mean I want to listen to it. Power Acoustik = not good stuff.

If you really wanted a bullet tweeter, you could search home audio variants like the Adire Audio ACD1.

Anonymous

so you're still saying the nx10 is loud but with bad sound quality and build quality?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us