Watch this video

Bronze Member
Username: Vic_in_explorer

Sanford, Florida United States

Post Number: 98
Freedom to Fascism I think there is truth and some speculation. This video will make you think, or not. Presidential Candidate makes a small appearance. You can find it on Google video

You make think this video is BS but i feel compelled to bring it to peoples attention. The Federal Reserve is a privately owned business. We pay our IRS taxes to them. The constitution doesn't support the idea of the IRS. I was skeptical about things until i started researching these things. What do you think?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 100
Uploadhttp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173&q=freedom+to+fascism&total=1134&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 9214
I don't have 2 hours lol.

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4442
Well I've just finished watching it and was stunned amazed even sickened by what the IRS really are. They are Evil low life scum and should be ashamed of whom they are and for whom they work for.

Silver Member

Post Number: 102
Glad to see someone has seen it. Try to get someone else to watch it. Very few people know the truth. After a lot of research i believe the government is trying to introduce the fair tax proposal to legitimize a form of tax to take the place of INCOME TAX.

Silver Member

Post Number: 103
why is this ad to the right

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
in the way of reading my posts? (is that normal)

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
this video is 2 hrs., but it might get you to start thinking about truly understanding our government

Silver Member

Post Number: 106
if you do watch it, tell me what you think. I don't want to really spend my time misleading people, like i said, i felt compelled to spread the word.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us