OT- Help please, its important!

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3452
So I have court tomorrow morning for possesion of alcohol undrerage. should I plead guilty or no contest? I dont know anything about court since I've never been there... can anyone help me out? thanks!

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

TREO, USA

Post Number: 2329
did a cop catch with it??
IMHO guilty

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3454
Yeah, orange county police. i am not going to pleade not guilty, but idk if no contest is better. if they try to use my sample against me I'm going to tell them that the cop grabbed a bunch of peoples drinks and put them on the table before labeling them (which is true, my sample may very well be someone elses)

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3456
bump

Silver Member
Username: Kenwa

Post Number: 564
I just went to court for something similar and when i got there you could talk to the states attorney and they would offer you a plea bargain but im sure it is different in every state. Hence my for sale thread so if you know anyone looking for subs/amps send them my direction.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1238
"should I plead guilty or no contest?" Dont you mean Not quilty or no contest?
Plead Not quilty Always....
Lie, Say you werent drinking
Deny, say it was not your drink,
Counter accuse, Suggest the cop was drunk and confused.
A no contest plea means you accept the cops statement. If they cut you a deal with it maybe go that route,
But find out what the fine/result would be if you plead not quilty and loose. If it about the same fight it and plead not quilty.}

Silver Member
Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 426
i agree with marc my brother has been to prison twice and jail 3 times but he has beat 7 seperate cases that he was guilty of by fighting it and the cases he did loose that he fought he got the same sentence

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3457
umm its all documented i cant say i wasnnt drinking. but yeah i waqnt to plea bargain

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1084
First...find what they will bargain if you plead No Contest.
If they caught you, pleading not guilty may increase your fine/sentence.
Do not lie!...that will get you in trouble
Won't do any good to counter accuse...thats just stupid

Silver Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 815
you'll prolly get community service either way. and maybe some AA classes, unless its ur first time in trouble. THats what generaly happens around here. If they gave u a breathalizer test, or h/e u spell it, then go ahead and plead guilty to drinkin. If not then not guilty and say it wasnt ur cup. and if they do say the one taken from u had alcohol in it, deny it and say it didnt to ur knowledge and u weren't the one who fixed it.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

4, 20

Post Number: 2475
well when i went to court, i pleaded guilty and got fvckedd so i would plead no contest and see what happens, you'll probally get AA classes and maybe some probation but thats about it.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

4, 20

Post Number: 2477
bump dammit

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 1688
from your first post.. your getting charged with an MIP? your best bet in that case would be just to try to fight it and say it was not yours and go along with your story about the drinks on the table

that is unless you were caught red-handed.. since you did not mention anything other than the MIP offense i take it you did not get charged for the consumption of alcohol? or did he give you a sobriety test or some type of test to prove you were drinking?

if that is the case your better off pleading guilty..

MIPs are not too serious.. just a fine but seeing what you post it seems like it was party so that can be in your favor as well as agaisnt it .. good luck
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us