Region codes

Anonymous

I have an inspiron 6000 and I heard that you could only play other region dvds five times. After that it's premanent and the player can't play any other region dvds. Is there a way to get around this to enable my notebook to play other region dvds and if there is already a thread answering this question could I please get it. THANKS

Username: Romyschein

Post Number: 2
Does anybody can give me the code to make my Dell Inspiron 5150 region free? email me at romy3101@hotmail.com Thanks a lot!

Anonymous

I have a Toshiba Portege notebook with DVD and I am trying to make it region free. Can anyone help me with advice of how to change it to make region free? Thanks

Username: Joedmiso

Post Number: 1
Hi..I have a Hp pavilion dv1000 I need to unlock my DVD player..Can somebody help me how to do it? please..Thanks
email me to
jvegava@yahoo.es
thanks

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2812
This turned into a nice little thread of pointless questions...

Username: Lozzo

Brisbane, Queensland Australia

region codes for compaq evo laptop? thank you :-)

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 303
http://www.dvdregionmaster.com/

Username: El_dino

Sydney, NSW Australia

Hi, I would like to unlock the region code on my Dell Inspiron 1150 laptop to watch DVDs again. Does anyone know how to hack it?

Bronze Member
Username: Elmagico

Post Number: 37
simple burn cd or dvd region free.

Username: El_dino

Sydney, NSW Australia

Post Number: 3
dvd region free on my dell

Username: Catndog

Post Number: 1
if you burn your dvd with software that can break copyright codes (such as dvdcloner) it will also break the region coding . It means that you still can't use your original dvd but the copy works on any dvd player - well in my house anyway!

Bronze Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Post Number: 83
http://www.slysoft.com/en/anydvd.html

With that software you can play DVDs with region coding or ProtectDisc on them on your computer without burning a copy.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us