Gran Turismo

Silver Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 204
I have always been a big fan of driving simulation games and felt Gran Turismo was the best. I've been looking for a reason to buy the ps2 and was wondering if anyone has first hand experience with the latest version of the game. I also love flight simulators. What games are available for the ps2 that would peak my interests and prompt me to buy it? Thanks.

Username: Austin19

Enola, Pennsylvania America

Post Number: 8
hey. there r lots of great games for the ps2 but i wouldn't buy one now since ps3 is comin out very soon and even though its gonna be REALLY expensive it will be worth it.

Silver Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 206
I absolutely love the graphics for the Gran Turismo for psone. I know, way out dated. I haven't tried the ps2 version and was just wondering how much better it was. How much is the ps3 going to be going for? All I love is simulators. Will Gran Turismo versions be coming out with ps3 games? Also, are there any flight simulators available with ps2 or 3?

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3236
personally, i didnt like the new gran turismo. the older ones were better. and i wouldnt ever even think about wasting all of my money on a dumb ps3, way overprices, and the features are not worth it. Sony isnt going to be gettin good businiess, unless form the rich people. but itsn still not worth to buy the ps3. the 360 has bigger graphics card, and a bigger hard drive. and has Halo :-) :-)

but yea, gran turismo was alright, but i did like the other ones better. and A game like gran Turismo isnt a reason just to buy a ps2

Post Number: 9
i agree it is way overpriced but whats gonna happen in a year when sony stops makin games for the ps2 like they did with ps1...then if want 2 keep playin games for playstation u don't have a choice but 2 get a ps3.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8923
i wouldnt say that ^ - even tho i dont like GT ,the ps2 versions make the ps1 versions look like it belongs 2 a NES system .
Ps2 GT graphics r smooth as u can possibly get them 2 be

since u like flight simulations def get the
ACE COMBAT series
there is also
AIR FORCE DELTA STRIKE
AERO ELITE COMBAT ACADEMY

Post Number: 10
hey bassman3 i just read a forum where u basically told chauncy brown that u could beat him in a basketball game so...did u ever get 2 play him?

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8709
he dont want nun...im a grown azz man...he's still in high school i think??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
haha bassman3 we gots some trash talkin here...chancey man i think i read that you won the state championchip or somethin in madden thats cool man..i'd love 2 play u some time but i sounds like you have x box and i have playstation 2.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8714
I have both..duh..who doesnt???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
ummm ...i don't have both ..i personally like ps2 better than x box. I mean there both fun 2 play but i just think the ps2 is better.

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 656
Gran Turismo 4 is great, and you can pick one off ebay for maybe $12 and a ps2 for maybe $50 so its not gonna break the bank, its a great system with plenty of great gamess including but not limited to GTA.

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3250
haha. Me and chancey wont be able to play. unless i so happen to be in his town for a couple days.

and yea, i'm stil in high school :-(

chancey, you won a state championship for madden??

really, there are people who are ps2 fans, and then people who are xbox fans. There really isnt a big diference between them at all, they all of have the same gams as eachother, excpet that like ps2 and GT, and xbox has halo, which is why peopl basicaly bought the xbox in the first place

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8719
i have every major system that has ever came out besides a sega saturn...

ps2 is 1 of my fav's....Dreamcast is still way ahead of its time...

and yes i won the state title in 05....

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3257
lol. wow, weird

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
lol ....i'm still in highschool 2 :-(

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Chauncey what team did you win the state tourn. with?

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8723
05 Arizona Cards....

Passing attack is crazy...

Rule number 1...remember its a game and ratings mean nothing..as long as ur fast u have a really good chance....

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 4830
chauncey cleaning house i see.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8725
luck really...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
i think the cardinals have a chance to be really good this year...edgerin james should balance out their offense so defenses won't be expecting a pass everytime...but i'm an eagles fan:-)

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8812
jags..jags..jags..

Silver Member
Username: Crayola0

Wisconsin

Post Number: 844
wooooooo wooooooooo

Bronze Member
Username: Neworleanshb

New Orleans

Post Number: 28
go saints!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
I think the jags will be good this year to..i have money on them goin to the afc championchip game. I don't think the saints will be that great though. 9-7 at best..if bush has a good rookie year and brees dosen't fu.ck his shoulder up again.

Silver Member
Username: Theweasel

Steamboat springs, Colorado U.S. of A

Post Number: 646
i always play with the arizona cardinals too, but i just wish larry and boldin were a tad faster.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8843
yeah speed kills

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2328
dude i got fakin gt4 and damn dude the other day i spended 11 fakin hours playin gt4 and earning some cash man to get some new cars, gt4 its cool as fakin cr@p man. but yeha man u like drivin and u like to wild get midnight club 3 dub edition dude that game its tight. but i like the midnight club 2
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us