My ps2 wont play new games

Username: France

Post Number: 1
I just bought fifa World Cup 2006. Took it right out of the case a put it in and it takes maybe 30 seconds and then says "Disc Read error"

please tell me whats wrong.
thank you!

Username: Stp42o

Post Number: 4
sometimes the disc is fucked up, return it and get antoher copy and see if that works. or maybe your PS2 has some dust on the lens. does this happen with other games?

Post Number: 2
this is the second copy i bought of fifa world cup. but everyother DVD CD and ps2 games work its just world cup

Post Number: 3
how do i clean the lens?
thank you

Username: Stp42o

Post Number: 5
you can clean the lens three ways. Get really close and blow into the CD drive, get some compressed air and put a lil in there (but this could move the lens and mess it up more) or the LAST thing you wouold want to do is crack open your Ps2 and clean the lens that way. but you if crack it open it will decrease the resale value and you wont beable to find anywhere to fix it. or if None of these work take it to some shop.

Username: 50_cent

CardiffWales

Post Number: 1
I bought a new game, 50 cent bulletproof i took it home took out the disc and put it in my ps2.IT does nothing i go on Browers and it has only got the memory card icon an no disc icon please!!! please!!! Tell me what i have to do thankyou
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us